Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. this would only work on a standard drug test, not a advance one. water pills work well too.

2. advance beingggg?

3. Wondering if anyone has subbed successfully with the freeze dried human urine from Ureasample.com???

They claim it is clean, human, freeze dried urine that can be stored and reconstituted at a moments notice.

Thanks in advance from a long time lurker and new member....

PP

4. Your court piss tests sounds similar to mine.

Was your test the "Instant Result 12 Panel" test or something? or was it a lab?

5. #1745 BFizzle90, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    Anyone guess my chances for passing a DT? I have smoked regularly the past month. in the past week I have smoked 3 bowls tho. Afer my last bowl I have 5 days to detox. I have been drinking a lot of water, some cranberry juice, multi-vitamins, weigh 130lbs, 5'9, very fast metabolism, and exercise quite often (biking, weight lifting, etc). Have Bad chances?

6. Substitution would be your best bet here. I know people will say dilution, but if you want to be 100% sure, subbing is the ONLY way to go. Provided this is a standard unobserved (ie not for the po po) pre-employment screening.

So right quick find a clean friend who can give you a sample. Test said sample with a simple single panel dip test (CVS, Target, Walgreens...) and confirm that it's negative...

Freeze sample.

Get a transporter of some kind... Condom(no lube) or catheter leg bag and some Hot Hands heat packs.

Search the forum for "substitution" for the whole story...

Don't sweat it and please come back and post what happened. Please. It only helps us all. GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

7. Sooo I am going to try the dilute process. But I am worried about the gravity part??? Maybe I am not understanding fully.

If I take vitamin B and Creatine pills then the gravity of my urine should be ok too??:confused:

8. what about flush systems in head shops? I'm curious about those. How do they work and are they healthy?

My friend just used one and passed his DT but how?

9. Okay guys, I've been reading a lot about detoxing but I'm concerned because I haven't gotten much info for girls. Here's my deal:

22 y/o
    5'7"
    145-150lbs (I can pinch an inch or two around the waist but I've got a waist and fit in size 6-8)
    Daily toker (wake'n'bake, a few bowls a day, etc --> about 1/8 a week with my roomie)
    NEVER go to the gym
    ConCentra drug test in week or 2 (it says on the form "non regulated")

This is a pre-employment screen for a freakin awesome job.

I've started taking cranberry extract pills and drinking lots of Gatorade/Green tea (I know people say it doesn't work but it can't hurt) but I can't take Niacin (allergic) so I'm looking for some sort of detox plan/advice. Maybe women's multi vitamins plus exercise?

Also thinking about negotiating back the start date of the job to 8/23 (they just have to have all results before then)

ALSO, here's the kicker...

I have an identical twin. She's clean and we've used eachothers IDs before. Could she go test in my place? She'd have to do the TB/PPD tests etc for me too but she'd be totally cool with that. Sooooo is there any chance that THAT plan will work?

It's a job at a non-profit and I'd work near (not with) animals and children. No word on annual testing but I'm not worried about that. I'm not going to bore you all with how important this is to me because I know that every test is a big deal to people taking them but really, any help would be very much appreciated!

10. i take DT's cause im on probation right. so i was wonderin how long before your test did you take the niacin n like how much bro?

11. So, ive read the first few pages of the thread and i wanted someones advice on my situation on a DT

Its a standard DT for a job, anyways a month and a half ago i started smoking and in the total time ive probably only smoked 1.5-2 grams. Anyways the last time i toked was the 24th and i will have a DT in the next few days, would i be fine with just drinking a good ammount of water? Or should i go get some pills and stuff?

PM or reply to post if you can help me out.

Thanks!

12. You failed because you are fat, you should have assumed that was going to happen.

More fat = more THC stored.

13. Hey everyone. Another person here need help.

So i had a thread open about my situation but was closed soon after

Height 5'11-6ft
    weight roughly 230

Test for a job- sent to lab style

First attempt. Drank qcarbo32 an hour and a half before the test, Drank about two water bottles (may have over did it). Went a week and half w/o hearing anything so i thought i was good, Even went and too the weight exams and all that.

When i called back (today) to check my status the manager (who was apparently searching for my number) told me the sample was too diluted and offered a re-test (LUCKY ME). I had been doing great, took a hiatus from burning the magic we all know and love except last night i scraped the bowl for Karma resin and there was a bit of good old tree resin (Crystal karma is an alternative that is made right here in vermont, has damn near the same effect). How ironic is it that the day after i smoke a bit im asked to retest.

Point of story- pissed diluted - retest tomorrow at 8 am

Our local emporium sells synthetic urine.

Should i go with that? is it fail safe?

Or should i try the qcarbo32 again drinking minimal water after.

Emporium closes soon so a quick response would be GREATLY appreciated.

Also how does synthetic urine work? How is it prepared and kept warm enough for the tester.

14. i have been reading this thread for hours it feels. but i still have questions.

i am looking for another job. i was going to wait about a month so i will be clean for the drug test, but things at my old job have taken a turn for the worse, and now i need my new job sooner.
    so i have a drug test Wednesday August 18th.
    I am new to smoking pot often, i have only been smoking daily for about a month and a half. i usually split a half ounce every two weeks with my husband.
    I have not smoked since Thursday August 12th .
    I am female, 230lbs 5' 7

I do not want to take niacin (sp) because i do not want to deal with burning. it sounds horrible.

I will not be lighting up again until i pass this drug test. Do you think there is any reason i cant pass if i drink 1 gallon of water a day, and a little green tea. and the day of my test take something like qcarbo or royal flush?

the hubby seems to think i can pass just by drinking a shitload of water and going jogging. that sounds risky! maybe drink a shitload of water, go jogging a couple of times a day, and the day of the test take my detox drink... :confused:

15. Smoked a 1/8-1/4 end of May, maybe early into June.
    First week of July, prob 2 grams
    1-1.5 grams Aug 10.

6 ft, 190 or so... darkish blond, exercise... if that stuff matters.

Hair Test seems likely the week of August 30 according to testclear list where someone posted>> "Urine and Hair. Urine checked immediately with half of the sample sent off with hair(head)sample for additional testing. Had stopped smoking MJ 1.5 months previous and had a hair cut 3 days before test. Passed urine; failed hair. Hair samples were approximately 1 inch long each. Good Luck." July 2010.

This is the messed up part, like some, the stakes have become HUGE. I'm already going to be in the position for a week. They'll be in $$$$ for training already, hotel stays (4 weeks reserved), they told me they already set up my office, new laptop, etc.... They bought out my lease... etc...

I fail, I'm screwed, homeless, jobless, no unemployment benies...

This really sucks... I pretty much blew off the idea of a hair test after seeing the small (though it may growing) percentage of companies that use them... I've never had one, same industry I've always worked in...

This situation is making it extremely hard to live with myself right now, two more weeks, I may have to be committed. Seriously.

Ya know that feeling, like when the cops light you up, you have bud.... That initial moment when your love says, "I want to break up".... You first here of someone close to you passing... I feel it ALL THE TIME. I can't sleep, concentrate...

If I blow this... How can I forgive myself?

16. i have been thinking more about the synthetic piss. does that work?
    and the drug test i will be getting does NOT get sent to a lab. they do it right there on the site.
    they will not be watching me piss.

17. ill tell you how i passed my drug test but first off, dont take any pain killers or medications until after your DT, there are some painkillers out there that provide false positive. Drink water every day to help filter out some of your system. 4 -6 hours before your drug test drink some water, but take vitamin b-6 and b-12 pills to colour your piss yellow. Synthetic piss works as far as my knowledge. however, keep the pack attached to your leg next to your balls so it heats it up to your body temperture.

18. Figured I'd throw a reply here instead of cluttering the forums with a new topic.

I have a drug test for a job I've been offered (this is the last formality of it) coming next monday, I found out about this last Saturday, having smoked a bowl Friday night. I'm by no means a heavy smoker, I generally would smoke one bowl a night after work, so figure maybe .4~ a day, of heads if that matters, I'm not sure, lol. I had/have about an eighth left, I considered smoking that all saturday/sunday and then trying to flush myself by monday, but figured I'd rather just be safe, so I'm avoiding smoking what I have. What I'm getting at is I have what's going to be 8 days of not smoking anything before a drug test, I drink a TON of fluids as is, water, tea, and energy drinks specifically, I work in a kitchen so I'm constantly staying hydrated/sweating. If I keep my fluid intakes high, should I be good to go by Monday, or should I get some Niacin tablets too?

*Quick Edit* I am going from the job site to a different site to take the DT, I figure this second site is a lab.

Thanks in advance

19. check out a B100 sometime, one does the trick for me

20. ok..so i used to smoke 2-3 times a day..quit about 2 weeks ago. I'm about 5'8 150lbs..pretty active, not much fat. think i'll be ok? also have an old bottle of ready clean i've used before in 2 weeks with good results..problem is the bottle says it expired 10/09..is now 8/10...should i try it anyways? or will it hurt me? thanks!