Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Use the Search Function

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RMJL, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Please use the Search function before posting a new thread. There's a high probability that there is another thread out there just like the one you plan to make.

The Search function works quite nicely if you use it correctly.

Thanks. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. bump

been seeing more and more repeat threads. come on blades/bladies please use the search button

3. I am afraid my smartphone has beat me in this one finally. I can't even figure this out yet. Probably need to back up outta the forum first? I shall see...

4. #8 peacebaby914, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    Nope. It's got me. I'm on a smart(-er than me) phone, using the app.

I def quality as seasoned, but came here to see if an answer about this PART/form of toking that is new to me (I'm only used to cooking or smoking straight up cannabis buds), exists already. Little phone power. Damn, I need to be smarter than the phone I guess, first of all (a literal tiny computer... Yeah, not happening!), & perhaps the app too?

5. Maybe its just me, but everytime I type something in the search, it shows 0 posts.

6. You have tabs to select from. Some tabs will display zero results, some may show results.
    :smoke:

7. #11 Vee, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016

Lets do that search again

"Bonsai"

result:

search fail.jpg

...Na!

Still Broke?

maybe ...just maybe I can't search here?

• Funny Funny x 1

8. looks like it pulled up any thread with a post containing that word lol what are you specifically looking for?

When i click on the "progress, now what?" thread it takes me right to the post, where bonsai was posted

that is functional, depending on how you were trying to use it

9. Would love to but it keeps crashing the app.

11. Hello,
    I'm a noob. I've read the GrassCity Forum rules and I've searched for many terms, all of which return "Not Found". I've searched for the words 'storage', 'pipe', 'fungus', 'mason jar', etc. All "Not Found". So, I tried to download your three .pdf files but no luck.

SO, Is there a forum for newbie questions? I went to "starter" but no Q&A.

Guaranteed I'm doing something wrong; any advice would be very helpful.
    Thanks in Advance!

12. Just figured I'd say the search function was AWFUL in 2009 and doesn't seem too much better now. Although it did seem to work better than back then!