Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy piece in CA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Painkilla240, Feb 26, 2009.

1. #1 Painkilla240, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Hey so this is my first post ever on this forum. I have been smoking for like a year and a half but have become smoking quite often. So first I started with Joints and blunts and then pieces. Then I started hanging out with stoners lol and so a friend of mine has all these lab equipments and made a bong out of it...lol and then we smoked out of it and by far it was the smoothest thing ever. And on the other side my other friend was calling me a (he was 2)pot head and I kept denying it tell one day I said fu%k it and said to myself if I am going to be a pot head then I better be a good one...lol so I bought myself my first peice a bubbler and I Loved it. My friends came over for a night and we blazed it with my peice while we were all high one of my close friends drops it and breaks it the fall was pretty big about like 2-3ft and it was thick glass heres the pics sorry for editing my face out i am a lil parinoid lol.
    [​IMG]
    yea we pack big bowls lol jk i just put a nug in there for a quick pic we had about 2g's
    [​IMG]

SO anyways I broke my piece and so I am deciding to get something better perhaps a bong but I went to 8 store and they had expensive no brand name bongs for like 200$ and stuff and others had some g@y @ss old 1s. So my question to you guys is where you buy your bongs peices bubblers ect from I went to 5 tabbaco shops and then just ended up buying a cheap plastic grinder for like 3 bucks and blunt wrap. I live in Orange County Area...can you guys tell me where you buy your "water pipes" from?

Also I live with my parents...shhhhhhh you think I should cancel out on my bong plans is it worth it(idk where I could hide something that big)? Or should I get a bubbler? Anyways I am looking for a 1.smooth hit 2. decent looking (nice in my opinion but I have seen some crazy bongs on this site lol) 3. Cool Smooth hits and easy on the lungs (no burn/less cough but stong hits)

I do not think I am willing to spend more then $120 on this and that is my MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX but if I can spend 50-60 on a peice that would be much better.

Oh yea when I used to be a noob I couldnt control my laughter in public and stuff, but now I am a lot more mellow but I tend to be really talkative and friendly (usually I think I am kind of shy but this makes me talk to girls easier) and also I can go to sleep at night at the right time (sometimes i cant sleep till 2 and I am tired in the morning and stuff.

2. Don't live in the OC let alone Cali but you always have the option of buying it online. If you're weirded out about your parents asking what you ordered you can always send it to a friends place (someone who is fine with it that is). I'd say a bong is a good investment, i enjoy them over bowls and you can find some mini ones for pretty cheap. Good luck on your search.

P.S. Can't really help you out with a hiding place as I don't know where your rents look or not. But you're a stoner so you'll figure it out.:p

3. If you live in South California I would say make the trip to Venice Beach. They got some dope smoke shops down there. Went down there last December and got a nice bong with free ashcatcher and free bag and he knocked like a grip off. We walked out with like a $300 bong, $75 ashcatcher, and $30 case for $140. But also we were his first customers of the day so he said he wanted to hook us up. And the bong was amazing. I suggest you go there.

4. My friend was recommending me to go to Venice Beach and then I went on the net and herd this place called glass garden in Huntington Beach its said to have good pieces but what do you guys think?

5. Oh btw it was some Juicy Fruit that we smoked it was some bomb @55 dank sh!t

6. Yeah I went to the glass garden and picked up a glass on glass bong with a diffused downstem and ice catchers for $40 bucks. The glass is medium thickness, and everything was drawn from the tubes (like the ice pinchers) so it's not gonna last forever, but it was still a good steal. I upgraded to a nicer bowl for $10 (priced at 40). Guy there was super chill. There's also a sex shop right next door that sells a TON of nice bongs, and right now they're 50% off sticker...

When you get your piece, let's blaze together!

7. Fuck yea lets blaze together that would be cool and chill well I think I will be heading down this weekend, or today lol idk i need some1 2 come with me but my friends are all busy today cuz of school.

8. Ok so I could not focus and so I had to go to the shop it was kind of far and there was some traffic but what do you guys think of this bong? What price would you pay for it? I think it is expensive as f#ck but worth the investment...lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you guys think I am going to hit out of it on friday most likely. :hello::smoking:

9. that aint bad man, nice that it has a perc...i'd probably pay ~100 for that around here.

10. So how you think this will hit??? I cant wait that its not letting me sleep I am probably going to go Hiking in the mountain with some friends and blaze there as I cant at my house...where do you guys do it???

11. Order a VaporGenie off the internet. It will save you money from all the herb you save, and is only around 50-60$

12. Last Night my bong lost it's virginity. Me and some friends when to hiking and there is this area where we could smoke because no one is there and so we sat there and took out my new bong, I loaded it up with some really cold water and then put some ice in it. We had some really fresh batch of white widow and that sh!t was off the hook. I took a couple of hits from my new bong and was gonnnne:smoking::smoking::eek:. The first time I coughed lol it was so smooth that I took too big of a hit. Over love my bong and we had fun but I believe indoors is better because we could actually do things lol we went to the mall afterwards but I perfer just hangout at the pad and do somethin like play some games pool or some shit

13. i just got a $15 bubbler from a smokeshop near my friends house haha

14. Gets the job done I actually realized that I think bubblers and Joints are best for like quick tooken but if you going to make something out of it then its fun to have a bong so you can take massive hits. You really gotto clean the bong and takes awhile whereas bubblers are quick and joints you dont even have to clean though they sometimes take time to roll one up.

15. best :)

16. Dude, this is crazy shit.
    My girlfriend and I went to venice a few weeks ago, and she picked up that exact bubbler. I can't believe it, and that I didn't notice the first time I was on this thread. Crazy!

We went back to Venice on Friday and I got a new bong...I'm gonna PM you about it :hello:

17. very nice piece dude. id prolly pay round 100 for it as well. what you end up getting with it and for how much?

18. Wow thats crazy

19. any chance you're near san diego? I could recommend a few places down here if you are...

20. thanks man but I got myself a bong...did you see the pictures?