Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you let this crawl over you for a pound of Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MJLovesTheFlame, Jan 31, 2009.

1. sure...

what the hell is it?

2. house centipedes ftw!

3. I can't lie, not a chance in hell.

4. I would let that thing suck my dick for a pound of kush!! :D Hehe funny thread. :)

But seriously...I would

5. not a chance and what is with you and a pound of kush? troll?

6. a House Centipede.

7. helllll naw!!!!

8. holy shit that thing's creepy looking. i probably would though haha i'd be freaking out the whole time.. how long would it have to be on me?

9. hell ya id do it.

10. i would for sure...the worse it can do is similar to a bee sting...cant be that bad

11. I'd let that thing bite me on the fuckin' nose for a LB. Centipedes don't even produce venom. If it was a MILLIPEDE, though, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself lol.

12. hell no,
    if a centipede bites you, you die .

13. I have those fuckers in my house!

14. #15 Str8oFfThEtOP, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    It's a house centipede, we had one in our basement one time. They are fucking GROSS.

15. You're thinking of a millipede, dude. Centipedes are harmless.

16. If it doesnt kill me and the bite isnt that bad then I would.

This thing is scarier looking and whoever is holding it deserves a pound of kush

[​IMG]

17. centipedes do have venom..its how they kill there prey..but not enough to hurt a human

18. yup any day. as long as its not poisonous i could careless

19. Hell motherfucking no. I fucking hate bugs.

I would rather die from overexposure to pesticides than see bugs.

When you live with scorpions, it fucking sucks donkey dick. Nothing will ruin a good night's sleep like finding a scorpion inches from your face when you lay down.