Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are we really losing brain cells?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swishuhh, Jan 20, 2009.

1. The Propaganda Machine known as the DEA is holding on for dear life right now. All the bullshit they've fed to the American public is being disproven by actual scientists at well-respected universities and institutions. The only thing they got now is saying that "Buying weed fuels Latin Cartels."

Oh yeah? If thats the case, FUCKING LEGALIZE IT. Then insteading of fueling murderers and gangsters, we can "fuel" The U.S. Treasury.

2. how do you fuel a treasury
    its not a motor vehicle

3. hence the quotation marks :smoke:

4. #24 jaeh6, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    what?
    whats a hence
    im sorry if my postings arent making much sense
    it makes more sense in my brain but it doesnt go to my fingers well
    cuz im toasted

5. #25 WEEirDo, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    laziness causes idiots, not marijuana. LOL "no, youre a loser and youre lazy, if you smoke pot, your a pot smoking lazy loser" -Joe Rogan.

Weird title I know... But I think its Joe Rogan, on The Bob and Tom show im not sure >.>...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7oKd_MftE&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

This along with it causing cancer are the biggest bullshit propaganda that people think are real.

6. Hah, tell that to the kids I know that constantly see light trails and talk slower than molasses...

7. sounds like effects of long time acid use

8. You can get a point across and educate the ignorant without resorting to calling people names.

Smoking cannabis doesn't kill brain cells, despite what it may seem from the way some people post around here.

9. You answered your own question. They did the test on monkeys who had face masks on 24/7 without a break breathing in smoke which is very likely to cause oxygen deprivation and oxygen deprivation = losing brain cells. Which is why I call anyone an idiot when they hold every hit they take in for 20-30 seconds thinking they are getting more THC when really they are just depriving themself from oxygen. All it takes is holding it in for a good 5 seconds or less.

10. heh
    sorry guys for my weird ass posts last night
    but yea i think the point has been proved that we are not losing brain cells

11. All you have to do is read no more than 10 different threads here on this site to come to the conclusion that yes, MJ kills brain cells.:p

12. i think burn outs act the way they do because they are always tired from smoking pot and when you are really tired you tend to think and move and talk a little slower, its not from loss of brain cells, just sleepiness

13. the name of the movie he was referring to in the first post is "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High" if anyone was interested. looks really interesting actually.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs]YouTube - Brain On Drugs[/ame]

:laughing:

15. ..And I know some people that have killed each and every one of them.:smoke:

16. the union?

anyone else in grasscity hear about this?
    :D

17. If you haven't heard about the union, you're not a stoner.

18. it was just kind of funny how he was talking about it like we ddnt know what it was

19. #39 That Stoner Kid, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Laughing kills brain cells, so yes you are killing brain cells when you smoke, to believe otherwise is ignorant (to all you non-believers). And I smoke everyday, and I have no idea what the "union" is, Im quite sure Im a stoner.

20. Common misconception. THC actually speeds and strengthens the process of neurogenesis (the process by which new brain cells are created). So, in fact you are gaining more brain cells by smoking, not losing them.

Btw, if you heard that you only have a set amount of brain or heart cells, that information has been discredited. The brain and heart lose and gain cells like every other organ in the body.