Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using marijuana leaves as a blunt wrap

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M3THOD-_-MAN, Jan 16, 2009.

1. #1 M3THOD-_-MAN, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    Has anyone thought of using a marijuana leaf as opposed to a tobacco leaf for rolling a blunt? I mean of course it would have to be cured and what-not like tobacco, but a large fan leaf seems to be a great blunt wrap. You also wouldnt have to deal with nicotine and all the other chemicals associated with tobacco. Is it possible? and if so, why don't ppl do it?

2. Yeah, it works, kinda lame. And how many people do you know that have an extra fan leaf lying around to roll a blunt with?

3. a grower would have plenty. how is that lame? I would much rather smoke some white widow wraped in a widow fan leaf, rather than a tobacco leaf that has been chemically processed and cured in a factory.

4. And you know how many growers?

It's lame because it doesn't taste great, kinda harsh, doesn't always burn even, and hard to roll...
    You don't have to believe me, just giving my 2 cents.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 M3THOD-_-MAN, Jan 16, 2009

I actualy plan to grow soon, and many people grow themselves. Tobacco is highly processed to achieve the taste, burn, and smoothness. Im just asking, bud is harsh until its cured as well. if you tried it then is it possible it wasnt cured properly? hell even if it was cured chemically like tobacco wouldnt that still be worth it? (curing process takes care of the burning, taste, ect.) Im also talking in the future WHEN:D it all becomes legal as well.

6. #8 M3THOD-_-MAN, Jan 16, 2009
  7. ... that looks absolutely delicious

8. Amazing. I want one. Hell, I want a hundred.

9. I remember Old School Grower talking about sticking the fan leaves together with hash and then curing them and rolling them.

Anyone else every tried something like that?

• Like Like x 1
  10. a fantastic concept. tobacco (even if its just a blunt wrap) makes me nauseous. its pretty un fortunate.

like i rolled up a blunt today w/ a blunt wrap and it just tasted unpleasant, but it was cuz there was too much paper and i wrapped it a few times. i honestly htink i'm allergic to tobacco lol. weed is just perfect to me :D

and cannabis cigar = ultra blunt?

11. What you can do is take a pyrex baking dish and line the bottom with one to two layers of leafs still moist from harvest, then coat them in a thin layer of hash oil, then you add one more layer of fan leafs. Cover the top with seran wrap letting it breath for an hour every day, this will make them dry slowly so they are not so harsh. After a week cut it into blunt sized papers... or just make one giant blunt and roll it up, use more hash oil to seal the paper and your going to be so high.

12. I know this is a 6 month old thread but has anyone tried anything like this?

13. It's worth a try. :smoke:

14. We are 1000% goin to try this when harvest comes. cant wait! thank you!

15. HAHAHA REVIVAL BITCH!

I WANt thIS CIGAR! IM GOING TO FUCKING DO THIS I FUCKING SWEAR.

Probably gunna be like a $60-80 Marijuana Cigar o_O

Save it for a special occasion since it gets better is it ages.

DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!

16. If I were legit growing, I would cure my leaves and than press them. Get them nice compact and thin, and toke like a champ.

17. yea i thought about this after a dutchie, i thought of it as basically a 100% weed cigar

18. They have hemp rolling papers, so I guess that would be similar