Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did my weed mold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wumbo6, Jan 13, 2009.

1. I recently picked up very wet weed. I assumed the guy i got it from tried to soak it or steam it in order to bring the weight up. The day after i got it i left it outside on a plate overnight. I then let it sit for another day in a glass jar with the cover off. This is what it looks like
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. if so thats some dark mold. im not sure though

3. Was it green before you dried it? Or same color. I can't really see that well in the pics, it's too dark and far away to tell.

4. I think it is to tell you the truth

5. #5 thcrezin, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    make your dealer smoke it....

.....then punch him in the stomach as hes coughing like a 90 yr old woman who rips newports ; and tell him if he try's to pull some shit like that again, hes gunna be the one growing mold in the ground. ;)

*edit*
    im really not a violent person. but when a dealer does something that could cause someone's body to be damaged, all for a mere profit margin......that really gets on my nerves!

6. here's another
    [​IMG]

7. im not gonna lie, that weed does look kinda funny

i think it is mold :(

8. If the it looked like that when you bought it, then it probably is not molded. If it was light green when you bought it and now looks like this, then it probably molded. If it did mold, that sad, because that doesnt look like any shwag...

9. Was it dark before??? because ive seen purple strains that look just like that with patches of green in them.

10. The less it costs, the better it makes you feel about being ripped off

11. it looks kinda molded, or just not right im not sure what

12. It looks somewhat normal to me, it looks moldy if you look for mold hehe kind of a placebo thing. maybe it would feel different than a normal bud if it was moldy. if it is mold it will probably get worse, maybe you can just dry and cure it a bit better, and wait and see if more mold shows up. best of luck!

13. honestly, id smoke it. but then again.. theyre just pictures so i cant prove anything

14. Whatever you do don't smoke it until your 100% sure its not mold.

Mold put my friend in the hospital for a good 2 weeks and he almost died

15. fuckkk that, toss that shit.

Is it really worth risking your health?

16. I can't say I have an expert opinion on this, because I've never seen it mold in-person, but based on the pictures in the stickied mold thread, and comparing them to this one:

Ya dude. It's molded :( You can tell by the whiteness all over it. Sorry brah.

17. Looks like mold, sell it to someone you do not like as some purps tho.

18. I dont see anything, but to be honest the pictures are not close enough to really say. I dont think the dark green/purple/gray color is anything to worry about. What you need to look for is little fibers or fuzz that are not trichomes.

How bout no. :mad:

19. i was looking around and discovered what hash oil was. i am gonna attempt to make some tomorrow using the butane method. mold wouldn't have an effect on this would it?

20. i was just thinking about tellin you to do the brownies thing. cause i dont think mold could be nearly as harmful, if harmful at all in your stomach.

but i think ur idea wud work too