Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tdub420, Jan 8, 2009.

1. does any one know if there actually good at elimating the smell if i were to blow the smoke through a sploof out a window would my parents (who are asleep) be able to smell it from the room over?

2. Just put a towel at the foot of your door, turn the ceiling fan on low and crack the windows and blow through the sploof towards the ceiling fan. Spray.

3. As long as they don't walk in on you or anything, I don't think you will have any problems. Unless their room is directly above/below your room. Make sure you stuff a lot of the dryer sheets in there, and blow kinda hard through it.

Hope everything works good for ya!

4. just put some clothes or a towel over the sploof and blow out ur window and the smell is gone or it will smell like fabric softener or w/e kinda sheets u use so u would be fine i do it all the time
    happy toking :smoking:

5. shit were out of dryer sheets!

is there anything else i can put in there

6. Hmm, I know you can put other stuff in there, just can't think of what it was.

7. put in paper towels sprayed with something

8. Take some tissue paper and spray it with Febreeze and a bit of lysol. Pack it in lightly. Blow.