Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test 911!!!!! options! please help!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ganja King, Dec 10, 2008.

1. let me start out by saying... I HAVE READ THE STICKY!!! my question is different

so yesterday i got randomly DT'd and it showed up positive at my school.... (positive for THC and for amphetamines... which it shood show up because im on adderal and such)

now break starts dec, 19th.... and i come back Jan. 5th... it really sucks because i had all this money saved up to buy like 1/2 an O of dank.... shit sucks... any way...

so ive been planning on smoking with my friends for ahwile... and due to teh DT it looks as though it may not happen =( and i really want it to.... but i CANNOT test positive for THC when i come back...

I found a 7 day full body cleanse Detox package that aparently "gurentees you will pass" i planned it out... and i want to smoke starting friday dec. 19th... and i want to stop on friday dec. 26th.... then using that detox i would be cleansed on jan 5th... giving me time to get amphetamines back into my system...

IS THER A DETOX THAT WILL WORK!!!!!! ANY WAY THAT I CAN CLEAN MY SYSTEM FULLY IN A PERIOD OF 7DAYS???????????

i called the company and chatteed with the guy... told him the exact shit... for at least 20 minutes... he said it would work.... but im still sceptical... i have other friends that say that a full body cleanse u can buy at GNC will work... but i need to be SURE!! because i cannot test + for THC! and i want to test +for amphetamines as well so its not supicious...

the uranalisis they use is called ICUP Uranalisis, ive used it before and aprently its the best.... but 2 of the kids who were tested smoked the day before and passed.. the the other kid that didint showed + for THC but - for amphetmaines (which he was on).... can anybody help me!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You can pass a drug test in 7 days without using detox..

3. get someone else to piss for you???

4. Dude, it sounds like you may have to just take a quick break, or thats what I would do at least. Hell it's the holidays man, drink till your liver gives out..

5. yeah dude im only a senior in highschool.... 18) i go to to a boarding school....so i dont really hjave much axcess to booze.... but yeah i was thiniking bout straight up NOT SMoking... but i reallllly want to.... im definitly brining sum back to school... but its not the same y'no????

6. bump!

what i was really wondering, was: DO DETOX DRINKS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ok well you have a few options here. First was the test like a lab test or kind of like a home test. If it was a home test you can dip the part you pee on in the tolit and no one will kno if they dont watch you. Second if you have already tested positive and they kno then when u get tested again you can say you must still have it in your system. I was told in a health class in school that thc can stay in your system for a month i think thats bullshit but if the school says it then just throw that fact at them and say i had smoked the day before first test and it hasnt been a month yet. you can use that line for if u do smoke and the cleasning shit dont work. As far as the detox drinks ive ben told that they can HELP clean out your system of all drugs......HELP.....not an actual guarantee

8. i said that i smoked over break.... which was 2 weeks ago... mebe more... so they say that i definitly wood be clean if i dint smoke..... so i have to be clean

9. is there a method that will make me piss a clean sample? yes or no!! if i toke... lets say... all weekend... and then 3 more times... and then detoxed for 10??????

10. do not trust anything from GNC, vitamin world, or any of that bullshit. get quick fix 4.2, stuff it in your pants and leave it there for about an hour, and when you go to the potty, pour it into the cup. easy peazy. i did it and my job and lively hood depended on it. it works.

11. yea bro get a quick fix......they sell this stuff called stat or somethin and its worked for my friends in the past...

12. Nice to see you back, Citysmoker.

13. true? well i woould like it to test + for amphetamines... cuz they know that im on allot of um... and it wood be suspicious