Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah Vs Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meows, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Dude, my mom is fine with me smoking pot but she doesnt know what a hookah is and wont lemme keep one.
    Are hookahs really that bad?
    Or like are they better than smoking weed?

2. A hookah is just flavored tobacco. It's not illegal at all. But go mom for letting him still smoke weed! Fuck tobacco! :)

3. Yeah just appreciate the fact that she lets you toke and fuck tobacco its not good for you anyways .

and its not better for you than weed its worse

4. Hookahs are not really bad for you though. Pretty clean smoke, and I do like toking on it when I'm high. Gives me a nice feeling thoughout and I get to practice smoking tricks haha. I duno, I like hookahs, show her what it is.

5. What are you smoking out of the hookah?
    Shisha?
    Pot?
    Crack?
    You can't smoke hookah, considering they're made mostly of glass and metal.
    You can smoke things from it. Like shisha. If you're smoking shisha tobacco, just show her the back of a package. It shows the like ".05% Tar" which is WAY fucking better than cigarettes.
    And no nicotine.

6. They're not bad at all, either your mom is just saying that because she isn't sure what it is and has the wrong idea, or she just doesn't like the smell. If your smoking shisha its actually quite tasty :) but I know a few people that just think the smell gets too strong.

7. Woah, I never thought of smoking shisha for smoking tricks. I think im gunna go to my smokeshop 2moro and see if they have any..

Sorry, that this post wasn't relevant in terms of usefullness towards the O.P. But I need to leave this here just incase I forget tommorow. Man my spelling is like so majestic, no errors or anything. I can type as fast if not faster when Im high than when sober its kind of odd. In fact I can get more in depth and concentrated in the writing. Woah, there I go ranting again.. I better leave.

8. If you inhale hookah smoke your lung capacity will go WAY down. Took me a while to get mine back. But then again I was smoking every night for a few months....

9. I actually read that doing hooka is like smoking 1 box of ciggs? But i don't know. I heard it from the news a long while ago and i never confirmed this or w.e

But i duno. i don't do hookka anyways. It's lame. to me that is.
    Fuck hooka, smoke weed.

10. Equal parts shisha and pot. mix well. cover in foil with some holes. cover with a charcoal brick. light. smoke. get high. enjoy the most relaxing high.

11. Yeah, thats what I have done consistantly at my friends house and I love it.
    But idk.
    I guess I'll save one of our shisha packages and show her the back.
    Hopefully she will cave.
    And the smell doesnt bother her at all.
    She smoked ganj and ciggarettes and much more until I was convecived then stopped for until I was born. Then started again and just quit once more a few years ago.

12. why do you wanna smoke tobacco anyways?

13. I really dont like this question because anyone could ask that.
    Why do you anything?
    Cause you appreciate what it does.
    Its relaxing.
    When I smoke weed I just get sleepy.
    If I smoke weed and tobacco I am relaxed and happy.

14. I just got my new sahara genie hookah today and I gotta go get some shisha and coals in a bit. :hello:

15. Just tell her you plan on smoking pot out of it, not tobacco.

16. hahaha that's genius

17. me and my friends all smoke hookah and its nice when you're on a weed break too(if you love that thick smoke like i do).. its a fun thing to have at a party and i got a few friends who dont smoke weed/some who arent able to due to jobs but they smoke hookah.. me and my friends have a few of them.. and i dont smoke cigs or any other tobacco

18. Smoking hookah is great. Just like blazing with your friends, you pass that hose with your friends.

You shouldnt smoke hookah a lot, it definitely gets to your lungs because of the MASSIVE amount of smoke you inhale. One big hit off the hookah gives me more smoke than a BLUNT

19. Yeah, I take rediculously fat hookah hits.
    Like everyone is like WOW MAN THATS CRAZY SHIT FUCKNUTS.
    And now it pretty much ruined my lung capacity for every other kind of smoking.
    So I try to do it in moderation.
    But it is quite fun.
    And breathing exercises afterwards to slow your heart rate I heard will lessen the loss of lung capacity.

20. Or you can just get some dank sativa dominant weed...