Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Closed eye visuals while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Oct 19, 2008.

1. So a couple nights ago me and 2 buddies bought a bong, and a little over an ounce of some real nice mids. i ended up getting sick tho, so i didnt smoke. i took over what they didn't smoke home with me, and last night i packed a bowl and i got stoooooned. i mean like really high. well anyway i was just chillin in my room listening to music and i started getting these crazy closed eye visuals, i mean not just like shapes and things but actual, vivid images and i wasn't really thinking about them, they just happend. well anyway it was amazing. has anyone else had similar experience? I have never experienced closed eye visuals as a result of weed before.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. I've kind of experienced this before. When I get a certain high I find it really easy to focus on things in my mind. For instance, sometimes when I smoke sativas I can listen to an entire song with all the instruments and vocals in my mind. I would imagine you could make yourself see images or videos even as well.

3. Oh yeah. When ever I get vlazed out of my mind, I close my eyes and watch the show. I even had a few that triggered a strong emotional response. Also, I start remembering and visualizing dreams I had as a young child. It's amazing.

4. YES! I was about to post about this dude, its fucken amazing. Its like I pass by different shit and have like cool flashbacks and shit, its awesome. It's my favorite part about getting high, and my reason for liking indica over sativa :D

5. Its been a while but when I used to get really blazed I would have slight CEV at times

6. this happens to me all the time.

7. I've never had it quite that strong. Sometimes I get a strobe light effect, like lines and static in various colors. People who watch me when that happens say my eyes look like I'm having a seizure.

I love it.

8. actually bro sativa is what does that to you, not indica, indica makes you fall asleep and get couch lock. And yes the other night i smoked 9 bowl packs of jack herer (sativa) in a freinds zong and got wicked baked, closed the eyes and bam! saw some crazy vivid shit.

toke on brotha:smoke:

9. I get different colors etc but never had any actual images... Pretty jelous haha

10. yeah i love that, but i always forget to watch them. but the most amazing closed eye visuals i had was when i had a LOT of k, and a bit of weed. that was mindblowing. i was listening to tomorrow never knows by the beatles btw. and i had liek these... tunnel vision... visuals kind of thing, like i was flying through multicolored space at a really fast speed. AMAZING.

and once i drank a lot and then blazed. i had to go home though, so smoked a cigarette and then went inside, sat in a completely dark room, (btw i always see shit, its the same things, really hard to explain, but when im in a dark room and i stare in the darkness i see like green and red and blue shit i dont know, its actually impossible to explain) so yeah i saw that shit but then that started transforming into bigger and cooler visuals, so i actually had some awesome open eye visuals that night. but i felt sick in the end cause of all the alcohol (i have a pretty small alcohol tolerance, 10 shots if im dont eat much and im wasted) so yeah. good times still though, good times

11. I feel the same exact way. Sometimes when I'm extremely grilled and I close my eyes, instances of my childhood play in my mind. I can also remember the slightest details of past memories when I shut my eyes. I love it.

12. Yeah 2 weeks ago I got a nice head high and I had my own theme song that followed me wherever I went, then I rested my eyes and all of a sudden I was watching a movie or something but I was in it and I was on a roller coaster with that same music still playing in the background. It was crackin definately

13. I've had somewhat similar experiences. Like I'll forget I exist, and my whole body will have this euphoric feeling. I can focus on one feeling so intensely, it's like I've never felt it before. I'll have like..kaleidoscope visuals if I focus on them, but nothing like your describe. might be able to with a bit more weed...

14. ^^^ also what he said. i also get a feeling of body euphoria and it feels like my whole body is rising in excitement and explodes like an orgasm. really hard to explain, but my friends understould what i meant.

if i smoke enough i can control my highs and intensify it into a closed-eye visual trip. i usually see like designs or i can imagin things really good.

15. Well in class when i'm blazed i close my eyes and im an owl flying around sometimes. I look back at that now and it would be so awsome to be an owl. Other times that i have been blazed as fuck i could close my eyes and i would be at school

16. Yeah, on opiate highs I can see some very cool shit. And when I'm tired I can, but it can hurt, because at that point I'm REALLY tired and I'm getting audio hallucinations too and this force rushes through my head and pushes up. Hard to explain, but it's not enjoyable and can make getting to bed a bitch.

17. i get open and closed when i pop a couple benadrylls with a couple bowls that shit is fun as hell but yesterday i smoke some shit that gave me a really really high pitch in my ears and that was annoying as hell lasted the entire hour wonder what was in that bowl ?

but yes like i see purfect women in front of me i see me as a child and like some one said emotional ones sometimes i recomend every one pop 3 25mg benadrylls then smoke a couple bowls and relax within 30 min your gonna feel tired as hell and then close your eyes and you see visually every night i up the dose if you wanna trip while on this i recomend 15 or so to make you see people who arn't there haha sorry for the talking i'm high!:D

18. i can't imagine that would be good to take 15 benadryls:eek:

Hell, I can't take more than the recommended dose or else i get Restless Leg Syndrome BAD. RLS is the worst feeling possible when you try to sleep.

19. nah some dudes do more than that 20 bens or so and they said they were talking to so many people that weren't there heard things etc..Mine is 11 i don't even try to take more anymore feeling is shitty without a bowl of weed after it

20. When I first started smoking and I got reaaaaally high off of smoking like 2 chillum packs, I would always see my minds' eye like kind of in my actual vision. It was odd, like I didn't have to close my eye to see vivid pictures of shit in my mind's eye. It happens sometimes now when I smoke a good bit, but not as much as it used to. :(