Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone post pictures of what 6-10 grams looks like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cigeth711, Aug 31, 2008.

1. That would be great, I got 50 bucks and I plan on getting atleast 7grams.

2. On average, 50$ will get you a 1/4. so that's 7.1 grams. There's actually 6 grams in this pic, but you get the idea.
    [​IMG]

3. Thanks so much man, that's a great help.

That amount right there will probably last me for atleast 3 or 4 months, somewhere around that, I don't really smoke that much. Anyway, thanks bro.

4. That's what I told myself before I bought a bag too.

5. are you serious man? That would last me like 1 1/2-2 weeks I know theres people one here that smoke that in like 3 days. lol but yeah that pic is a pretty good example. If its fluffy it will be a little bigger.

6. yeah three days sounds about right.

7. indeed :smoking:

8. i would be in constant debt if i smoked that much

9. that's what jobs are for. lol

10. haha 6 grams..that's about 2 days maybe :p blunt for breakfast, blunt for lunch, blunt for bed =)

11. Holy shit, we got some stoners on this thread haha. Anyway, yeah, I'm sure it'll last me more than 2 weeks :)

But thanks for all the info guys, yall are a really great help.

12. Not to be judgemental, but If you can smoke that in 2-3 days I think it's time to take a BIG step back lol. That's insane, that'd last me two weeks easy.

13. i'd say two days

14. a quarter can last me a month probably. maybe 3 weeks. i would probably get baked 30-35 times from that. i mean like a good high

15. i'd say that pic is a little much for 50$. i would spend at least 75 for that much of that quality

16. Yeah same here. $50 would get me like....3.0 - 3.5 grams. lol.

17. Well, right now I'm more of a Quantity over Quality type of person when it comes to weed. That does look like good bud.

18. So many people keep asking how to "eyeball" weed. Get a scale. Some weed is fluffy; some is dense. If you can't get one, your eyeballing skills will develop over time. Be patient.

19. Damn, I'd hate to live where you do if you pay that much just for a 1/4. Plus, I got it for free by trading a crappy 30$ bong for it.:D

20. Heres a 6 gram bud of some nice Burmese. This will take care of about half my day as I smoke 10-14 grams daily. Pot head...ummm yes. IMO Much Love.

Attached Files: