Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing the Urine Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Starlore, Mar 13, 2008.

1. The DRUG TEST: and In-Depth Guide
    <o>

</o> So, everyday there are questions cluttering up the message forum from people who are to lazy to do their own research or find out what they need to do in order to pass a drug test. In other cases, people did all the necessary research, but still couldn't come up with the answer they wanted. I don't know how many times I've read ‘I have a drug test coming up, what do I need to do to pass?'. Or, ‘I smoked two days ago, help!', and the all popular ‘my mom caught me smoking! Need test advice ASAP'. This is for you:
    <o>

</o> Obviously, you're reading this so you have some sort of drug test coming up, or you just want to be prepared. There are all sorts of reasons people are given drug tests: Employment, Probation, Joining the service, Parents, Schools/Sports, and countless other reasons. At my old job we went through monthly urine tests as well as random urine checks because we operated heavy machinery, now I didn't smoke before or during work, but I'm not about to lose my job for smoking a J on the weekend. So I stay prepared.
    <o>

</o> Now, you know that you have the test. You're wondering, what do I need to do in order to pass this test? First you'll have to determine a few things: What kind of test are you being given? How effective is it? When was the last time you smoked? When is the test?
    <o>

</o>

<o>

</o> THE TYPES OF TESTS and how to pass them:
    <o>

</o> GC/MS - The Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry. This is the granddaddy of all urine tests, the most accurate, the most expensive, and the least likely to be given to you. This test is usually given to ‘double check' failed results from an EMIT or other test. If you don't fail those tests, this one usually isn't used because of its cost. If you do get this test, and you have time to prepare you should quit smoking ahead of time. This test checks for PH levels, Creatine levels, as well as checking for additives, adulteration or dilution methods.
    <o>

</o> That's not to say you can't pass one. It's just tougher, as they are more accurate and can also detect your dilution if you decide to drink tons of water. To pass this test you'll need to do one of three things: Adulteration, Substitution, or Quit smoking.
    <o>

</o> If you go the adulteration route, there is only one I know of that says it will work on a GC/MS accurately. This is urine luck. After you urinate into your cup, you open up the vials of urine luck and add them to your urine, because of the chemical compound inside the urine luck's two vials mixing; it gives the test a false negative. You don't need to drink tons of water for this method, or have any preparation. I'm not sure on the validity of this, but I know I've got one and people have reported back with positive results. Now, if you do decide to go with the Urine Luck solution, you may want to keep it up to date. Every few months a new ‘version' of this additive is available (currently at 6.8 and 6.9), if you have an older version, you need to send it back to Spectrum Labs in order for them to ship you a free updated version. Older versions are tested for, while new versions try to stay one step ahead of the bladder police.

Your other option in this case is substitution, and it all depends on where you're going if it'll work. Most places don't check for synthetic urine, but some of the high-end testing places do. If they check for synthetic, you can buy real powdered urine offline and mix it with warm water. If they don't check for synthetic urine, as most places don't, you can just get regular synthetic urine such as Quick Fix. I'm not really sure how one would find out if they test for this, other than word of mouth by people who have been to the same laboratory. Many, many people say this stuff works well (quick fix), if you've heated it to the proper temperature and followed the directions correctly. I myself have had luck with this.
    <o>

</o> 100% way to pass that can't be detected: Stop smoking ahead of time if you know about the test. There are 3 and 5 day detox vitamins available at most stores. There are also complete 7 day detox kits, as well.
    <o>

</o> The EMIT test - The Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique. Most used test for pre employment. This is the most common of testing techniques as its currently cheap and also the most widely used system due to it being simple and fast. It's somewhat inaccurate, (go figure, it's only your job they're talking about) so a lot of times people who are negative for drugs test positive, it doesn't take much to get a re-test if you fail an EMIT because the inaccurate results are somewhere around 30% from what I've read on the internet, but, beware, if you ask for a retest after failing an EMIT, they will either A) send your old sample straight to testing lab with a GC/MS capability without telling you, or when you come in to urinate again, it'll go straight to a GC/MS rather than an EMIT. An EMIT is nothing like a GC/MS and is also very easy to pass, read above for more details about the GC/MS. As for the EMIT, There are a few ways to pass this test as well: Adulteration, Substitution, Dilution, and again, not smoking.
    <o>

</o> If you're going the adulteration route, Urine Luck will not work, as it's only got an 80% rating on an EMIT, whereas it's meant for the more accurate GC/MS. If you need an additive for this test there are currently a huge number of them available, beware though, users, as most of these additives are currently tested for, such as Klear etc. There are two additives for an EMIT test that I've read to work on a normal basis: Clear Choice Max instant clean, and Spike.
    <o>

</o> Clear Choice Max instant clean is like urine luck, but instead of urinating and than dumping the additive in, you'll dump the additive in and urinate after. Unlike Urine Luck being for the GC/MS, Clear Choice Max was made for the EMIT. Again, there is no need to drink large amounts of water here as that actually hurts the additive on helping with the test. Read the instructions, urinate 1-2 times before the test and you'll be good. SPIKE, though rather expensive (125$) I have heard wonderful things about, though I've yet to use it myself since the clear choice max price range came in around 25-35$.
    <o>

</o> Substitution: In an EMIT, they won't be checking for synthetic urine, so it's easy to grab some quick fix, follow the directions and get it to the proper temperature.
    <o>

</o> Dilution: With this type of test, drinks work, there are plenty of detox drinks at a health food store or GNC. Some you mix with water and are concentrates, others you just drink followed by glasses of water. If you get a detox drink and aren't a huge person, this will work for you. Don't try this on a GC/MS as a lot of the compounds in drinks are now tested for and will render a diluted sample, which is the same as failing.

Again: If you know about it ahead of time, three day detox can be used.
    <o>

</o> This test is cheap, but if you're found to fail it for pre employment, most testing places send the sample out for a GC/MS test. It should say on your form if there is a GC/MS backup or if it's just a EMIT test.
    <o>

</o> The Home Test:
    <o>

</o> Well, god bless our parents for doing what they are put here to do, take care of you. They don't know the harmlessness of a plant, so they do what they can. Luckily for you, most parents don't take their kids to the lab. Most parents buy a home test, which is the lowest, weakest test in the drug testers' arsenal. It can be easily beaten and no money is needed to be spent doing so. Warm water will do the trick, people say bleach also works. But if they aren't testing for anything but a drug – it doesn't even have to be urine inside the cup, just some form of warm liquid that doesn't have a drug compound inside. Make sure it's not clear though, as it's a dead giveaway. In many cases if the toilet water isn't color dyed, people use toilet water to pass this test. Sometimes a drop of yellow food coloring will work, but don't load it up or your ‘urine' will end up looking neon like you've chewed on 40 multivitamins.
    <o>

</o> Also some myths: Goldenseal doesn't work. Vinegar doesn't work. There are many many things that just don't work. Before you go using them it is probably good to do a Google search, saying what type of test you have and what you're planning on using. Most home remedies don't work, though that can't be said for all of them. If you've tried one of the above remedies and passed, it most likely is because of another factor. Some things have been known to work, though, For example: Bleach and Visinse have both been said to work on home dipstick tests in giving a false negative. I've personally never used either so i'm not sure on how much would be needed.
    <o>

</o> Also, here are some things that can give a drug test a false positive, if you know you may test positive for THC, it may be a good idea to write that you've used some ibuprofen recently, that way you can be left open for a re-test if needed. Here are things that can make you test positive even when you're clean:
    <o>

</o> “THC - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Dronabinol (Marinol)
    Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
    Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
    Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease
    Naproxen (Aleve)
    Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
    Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)
    <o>

</o> Amphetamines - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine
    (Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp, etc)
    Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
    Over-the-counter diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
    Over-the-counter nasal sprays (Vicks inhaler, Afrin)
    Asthma medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine Tablets)
    Prescription medications (Amfepramone, Cathne, Etafediabe, Morazone,phendimetrazine, phenmetrazine, benzphetamine, fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine,dexdenfluramine,Redux, mephentermine, Mesocarb, methoxyphenamine, phentermine,amineptine, Pholedrine, hydroymethamphetamine, Dexedrine, amifepramone, clobenzorex,fenproyorex, mefenorex, fenelylline, Didrex, dextroamphetamine, methphenidate, Ritalin,pemoline, Cylert, selegiline, Deprenyl, Eldepryl, Famprofazone) Kidney infection, kidney disease, Liver disease, diabetes

Opiates - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Poppy Seeds
    Tylenol with codeine
    Most prescription pain medications
    Cough suppressants with Dextromethorphan (DXM)
    Nyquil
    Kidney infection, Kidney Disease
    Diabetes, Liver Disease

Ecstacy - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine
    (Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp, etc)
    Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
    Over-the-counter diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
    Over-the-counter nasal sprays (Vicks inhaler, Afrin)
    Asthma medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine Tablets)
    Prescription medications (Amfepramone, Cathne, Etafediabe, Morazone,phendimetrazine, phenmetrazine, benzphetamine, fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine, dexdenfluramine,Redux, mephentermine, Mesocarb, methoxyphenamine, phentermine, amineptine, Pholedrine, hydroymethamphetamine, Dexedrine, amifepramone, clobenzorex, fenproyorex, mefenorex, fenelylline, Didrex, dextroamphetamine, methphenidate, Ritalin, pemoline, Cylert, selegiline, Deprenyl, Eldepryl, Famprofazone) Kidney infection, kidney disease
    Liver disease, diabetes

Cocaine - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Kidney infection (kidney disease)
    Liver infection (liver disease)
    Diabetes
    Amoxicillin, tonic water”
    <o>

</o> Source for the false positives: http://www.stardetox.com/false-positive.html
    <o>

</o> One more thing, I didn't feel like writing out a DOT test guideline, so I'm going to cut and paste from another source:
    <o>

</o> “D.O.T - a DOT test is the abbreviation for a Department of Transportation. This means the testing guidelines have been regulated by the DOT, and if the guidelines are not followed the results are considered invalid. Not all tests are DOT regulated, but most are. To make the testing process easier companies follow the DOT guidelines to minimize mistakes.
    The first test for the DOT is a five panel EMIT. The cut off for marijuana on the screen is 50 ng/ml, which is a composite of all 31 metabolite concentrations. If the sample is below this level the test is over as a passing status. If the sample is over 50 ng/ml the sample is sent on to a GC/MS for confirmation. The cutoff for the confirmation is lower at 15 ng/ml because the machine only identifies one of the 31 metabolites which is the 11-nor-D-9-tetrahyrocanibinolic acid. To pass, the one metabolite must be below the 15-ng/ml cutoff. Urine LuckTM works best on DOT tests which utilize a GC/. The chart below summarizes five drugs of abuse found on the screen.
    <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="background: rgb(153, 153, 153) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 100%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="padding: 2.25pt;"> Drug
    </td> <td style="padding: 2.25pt;">
    # of Metabolites​

EMIT cut off​

GC/MS cut off ​

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 2.25pt;"> Marijuana
    31​

50 ng/ml​

15 ng/ml​

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 2.25pt;"> Cocaine
    4​

300 ng/ml​

150 ng/ml​

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 2.25pt;"> Opiates
    3​

2000 ng/ml​

2000 ng/ml ​

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 2.25pt;"> Phencyclidine
    1​

25 ng/ml​

25ng/ml ​

</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 2.25pt;"> Amphetamines
    5​

1000 ng/ml​

500 ng/ml​

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> DOT tests are the hardest test to pass if the donor does not use a detoxifying product. However, if a detoxifying product is used, the DOT is the easiest test pass. Each type of detoxifying product works via a unique mechanism on drug tests. Refer to the product sections of this report for the mechanism information and explanation. Guidelines for the DOT test procedures, reporting, and adulteration, can be found on the Department of Health and Human Services or the Department of Transportation web page at www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/guidelines/Urine.htm .”
    <o>

</o> Source:
    http://www.urine-luck.co.uk/drug_testing_information/how_does_drug_testing_work.aspx
    <o>

</o> All of these methods can be taken advantage of by heavy smokers, or people who just don't want to stop. You don't have to stop smoking to use an adulterant or synthetic urine. But if you have 1 week notice for the test, and you 100% need to pass. There are 7-day complete body detoxifying kits you can get almost anywhere, Wal-Mart, CVS, health food stores etc.
    <o>

</o> Also, there are plenty of things that can help speed up the process of detoxifying yourself, niacin, multi vitamins, and a ton of herbs or over the counter pills as well. A popular one is also AZO. I personally can't vouch for these as I've always spent the money on synthetic urine or an additive, since you don't have to stop smoking, they are ready on a whim, and they are also cheaper than drinks at GNC or the head shop which can range in price of 50$, without the hassle of drinking myself un-comfortable. I also feel if I have enough time to take niacin for 3 days, I can get a detox kit as well.
    <o>

</o> I do not assume any responsibility for people not passing their tests: I'm telling you all of this as information that's available on the internet, compiled together, for you to use in the event that you have to take a test.
    <o>

</o> Nothing is full proof and every method used widely depends on the person using it correctly. Not all of these are 100% and every day the bladder police update their arsenal, so some things that worked in the past or are working now may not work in the future (such as KLEAR, which saved hundreds and hundreds of jobs back in the day – but now is tested for on a regular basis).
    <o>

</o> If anyone else has any information on drug testing, let me know. I'm not trying to be a know-it-all, but rather give people information. If some of my information is incorrect, please correct me or add to my information. If there are things that I've left out, that you think are necessary for people to know when being tested, please, post as well. I got all my information from the internet, and while I went to many sources to get the information, there is still a chance it could be inaccurate, if so, please say what's not correct so I can fix it.
    <o>

</o> Any comments are also appreciated, as in the future maybe we can update this guide with a complete information database on drug testing, adulteration, substitution, and dilution. We could make it a complete community guide.
    <o>

</o> I hope this helps at least someone out there – I know it could be a lot more in depth, I know a lot more information can be given, but this should cover someone's basic needs.
    <o>

</o> Random TIP: Go to the bathroom at least twice on the day of your test, before you go for the actual test.
    <o>

</o> CREATED ON MARCH 13, 2008

LAST UPDATED MARCH 16, 2008 - updates below:
    <o>

</o>

Niacin

Other Information found about Niacin:

This is what I found out about niacin, my friend swears by it, taking smaller doses over a three day period. I say get a three or five day detox from GNC or Walmart, as for taking a large dose and trying to rid your system overnight using niacin, I searched Google and found this from Erowid:

Here's another quote:

There is a few articles I found on google about people going to the hospital after taking large doses of niacin, and when tested (one was three days after the fact) they still tested positive for THC.

But then again, so many people swear by taking niacin, I know a bunch of people who have taken niacin and just had plenty to drink for a few days prior to the test, I'm just not 100% sure about it. I always go the adulteration or substitution route.

Safety First Home Drug Test

This test seems very similar to an EMIT, with the same cut-off limits, I wouldn't use water substitution when taking this test:

[​IMG]

this is the FAQ for that company
    http://www.firstcheckfamily.com/faq.php

Here is the cut-off point for that test: (notice how its almost 100% similar to the EMIT cut off points in my original post)

<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr> <td class="content_bold">Identifier</td> <td class="content_bold">Drug Name </td> <td class="content_bold">Cut-Off Level </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">THC </td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Tetrahydrocannibinol</td> <td class="content_large">50 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">COC</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Cocaine </td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">MET</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Methamphetamine</td> <td class="content_large">1000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">AMP</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Amphetamine</td> <td class="content_large">1000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">MDMA</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Ecstasy</td> <td class="content_large">500 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">OPI</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Morphine,heroin,codeine </td> <td class="content_large">2000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">PCP</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Phencyclidine</td> <td class="content_large">25 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">BZO</td> <td class="content_large">Benzodiazepines</td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">BAR</td> <td class="content_large">Barbiturates</td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">MTD</td> <td class="content_large">Methadone</td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">TCA</td> <td class="content_large">Tri-cyclic Antidepressants</td> <td class="content_large">1000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">OXY</td> <td class="content_large">Oxycodone</td> <td class="content_large"> 100 ng/ml</td></tr></tbody></table>

(this is for the 12, but it's the same for the 7 minus the testing of the other 5 substances)

Here is what it says for beating that test, as well, found in the FAQ linked above:

So the bleach will work on that test. I've read that vinegar doesn't work, but apparently on this test they say it does.

Starlore​

2. This shit's great and should definitely be made a sticky. Thanks for the post man, just hopefully people will read the guide and not just keep posting shit haha. :bongin:

3. Yeah, +Rep for this post...good info, and it should definately be a sticky :)

4. nice +rep..

5. Has anyone ever tried warm water with yellow dye on a home dt? Sounds too good to be true. I'm getting the DT's where they test for 7 drugs from CVS.

6. I know at the drug counseling place I used to go to, that they no longer use the home tests they were using at the time, because so many people were using toilet water instead of going to the bathroom, and once they put dye in the toilet people used warm sink water, some added dye and some pissed just slightly to change the color from clear. Now I think they also watch you, but they didn't at the time I went either.

I'm not sure if it's still valid on home tests though, as this was 5 years ago or so. thats why I also stated for people to correct me if I'm wrong. I just know plenty of people passed home drug tests a while back dipping their cups into un-dyed toilet water etc. Again, if i'm wrong let me know. I got a thc test strip for free last time I ordered synthetic urine, I tried using plain water, naturally it didn't show up for THC. This test was also only for THC, though. It was a simple home test and didn't test temperature or anything else. Just for THC. That's what I consider a home test to be. The most basic, simple test on the market.

Hopefully this helps someone.

7. Alright. This is the exact test I take. [​IMG]Anyone else think this will work?

8. I've beaten home tests numerous times using bleach. What I suggest is, hopefully you have some type of pill bottle in your bathroom. Empty the pill bottle and pour bleach in there ahead of time, so it will always be in the bathroom if you need it but it's not obvious. When it comes time to do the test, just pee in the cup, pour some bleach in (not too much as it causes your urine to bubble up a tad), and you're home free.

9. water substitution won't work on that test, that test is pretty similar to an EMIT test,

this is the FAQ for that company
    http://www.firstcheckfamily.com/faq.php

Here is the cut-off point for that test: (notice how its almost 100% similar to the EMIT cut off points in my original post)

<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr> <td class="content_bold">Identifier</td> <td class="content_bold">Drug Name </td> <td class="content_bold">Cut-Off Level </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">THC </td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Tetrahydrocannibinol</td> <td class="content_large">50 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">COC</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Cocaine </td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">MET</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Methamphetamine</td> <td class="content_large">1000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">AMP</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Amphetamine</td> <td class="content_large">1000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">MDMA</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Ecstasy</td> <td class="content_large">500 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">OPI</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Morphine,heroin,codeine </td> <td class="content_large">2000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">PCP</td> <td class="content_large"><sup></sup>Phencyclidine</td> <td class="content_large">25 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">BZO</td> <td class="content_large">Benzodiazepines</td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">BAR</td> <td class="content_large">Barbiturates</td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">MTD</td> <td class="content_large">Methadone</td> <td class="content_large">300 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">TCA</td> <td class="content_large">Tri-cyclic Antidepressants</td> <td class="content_large">1000 ng/ml</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="content_large">OXY</td> <td class="content_large">Oxycodone</td> <td class="content_large"> 100 ng/ml</td></tr></tbody></table>

(this is for the 12, but it's the same for the 7 minus the testing of the other 5 substances)

Here is what it says for beating that test, as well:

"Is it possible for my child to "beat" the drug test even if they have used drugs?:

It is possible to adulterate a test sample, by adding foreign substances such as water, vinegar or bleach to the sample. Proper test procedure details are provided with each test kit. Following these procedures and using the element of surprise should eliminate most deception possibilities."

So the bleach will work on that test. I've read that vinegar doesn't work, but apparently on this test they say it does.

10. Day before the test...
    2000mg Niacin with 30 oz. of water night before.

Day of the test...
    50+oz. of water
    Make sure to piss at least 3-4 times before your DT
    During your DT... use midstream piss...

Worked for me... just lettin' you guys know.

11. Can we get a sticky mods? This was a well thought out report.

12. I heard Niacin(FLUSH) not flush free; works same day?

13. bump 4 sticky?

14. This is what I found out about niacin, my friend swears by it, taking smaller doses over a three day period. I say get a three or five day detox from GNC or Walmart, as for taking a large dose and trying to rid your system overnight using niacin, I searched Google and found this from Erowid:

"Q: \tMy friend gave me a pill called niacin (not sure if spelled right) and said it will clean your system out in no time. Is this true?

A: \tNiacin, also known as vitamin B3, is a vitamin that the body uses for over 50 known chemical processes. One thing it does is help the body break down fats and cholesterol. Some people believe that since it speeds up fat metabolism a little that it may help speed up the process of eliminating THC from the body. People have tried taking large doses to try flushing out their system before a drug test. There is no evidence at all that this works. Doses of niacin over 2 grams can be risky for the liver. Higher doses of niacin can also cause uncomfortable skin flushing and warmth. There is no guaranteed way to clean drugs out of your system. Drinking lots of water and cranberry juice may speed things up a little or help dilute your urine, but the only way to be sure of beating a drug test is not to use drugs before taking one or using one of the various amusing pre-packaged urine products available."

Here's another quote:

"Niacin:

Niacin has been shown to work on occasion. Byrd Labs tests conclude that niacin doesn't work at all. In other words, something else probably caused a negative, not the niacin."

There is a few articles I found on google about people going to the hospital after taking large doses of niacin, and when tested (one was three days after the fact) they still tested positive for THC.

But then again, so many people swear by taking niacin, I know a bunch of people who have taken niacin and just had plenty to drink for a few days prior to the test, I'm just not 100% sure about it. I always go the adulteration or substitution route.

15. Here's some more info on Niacin:

Functions: in energy metabolism, especially fat
    Deficiency:
    Pellagra (means rough or painful skin)
    Three Ds: Dementia, dermatitis, diarrhea
    Death can occur
    Early symptoms include poor appetite, weight loss, and weakness
    Food sources:
    Poultry, beef, tuna/fish, wheat bran, asparagus, peanuts
    Also coffee and tea
    Can synthesize niacin from Tryptophan

Requirements
    RDA: 14 to 16 milligrams per day, DV is 20 mg
    Toxicity:
    UL is 35 milligrams of the nicotinic acid form
    Headache, itching, and increased blood flow to the skin (flushing)
    GI tract and liver damage possible
    Sometimes large amounts are used under a doctor's supervision to treat cardiovascular disease

Just a little info from my nutrition class last semester. If you start taking large doses of niacin (100mg+) out of no where that is when you start seeing obvious signs of toxicity like red skin and itchiness.

16. Givin' it a bump. Thanks for the comments and additions.

17. Ah, alright thanks for the heads up man. I'll most likely use clean piss from a friend and use hot water to heat it up since I'm not to sure how the bleach will work. Piss lasts one month without a fridge, correct?

18. Nice write up man.

Motion for sticky?

19. Hmm, I have no idea how long urine from a donor lasts. This is where added information can help =) I will try and look, though. I tried a fast search and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks.

20. I updated the original post with the info on niacin and the safety first home test. Figured i'd give it a bump as well.