Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most creative ways of hiding your stash or grow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ciscokid930, Nov 5, 2007.

1. What are your most clever ways of hiding your stash? What about your clever ways of hiding your grow setup? I hide my bong, all my weed in a old CRT monitor. I emptied out everything and put a box in it. I open it through the back and everything is there :) but i kept the front of the screen in tact so it looks like its just some old regular CRT monitor. I was just thinking that it wouldnt be a bad idea to get a dresser, one of the tall and skinny ones and making a grow room out of it by cutting out the back, taking all of the draws out and cutting them off from the face of the draw and gluing the faces back on and have a grow setup inside... i think it could work. Well share all of your creative ways of not getting caught.:smoking:

2. i actually bought a cut out book from gc haha, works awsome

3. I hollowed out a thesaurus and keep my shit in there.

4. I got an effect box for a guitar pedal i keep my shit in. It goes behind the cabinets of clothes under my half bunk bed. I got papers, lighters, weed, tobacco pouch and my bowl in there.

5. I use the childhood sports trophys, one nut on the bottom, put my stash in the hollow columns....

As for the bong...GOLF BAG or empty box sitting in my closet

6. ok be honest, you made this thread based on my post of the kid who asked about the bottle rocket out teh sunroof didnt you? (called "no evidence") :hello:

and i did the same thing, cut out a 2"/4" rectangle in a book and i stash my shit there

7. I have 3 hollow books but I don' use them anymore cuz my stuff doesnt fit in it so i just put it in a box under my bed.
    that dresser idea was in an old hightimes i had too if i grow thats what im doing

8. i used to pull the screen off my speakers and put my stash in there. dont really care about hiding anymore so i just put it in a clasp lock candle jar under my bed

9. if i dont have that much weed i stick it in my fan. if i do i stick it in my vent.

10. i have an action figure in its box, that my parents think is unopened and is a collectable, and i hide it in the packaging n shiit

11. i dont have to hide my weed but when i do have things i need to hide they go inside the my speakers

12. I put my pipe in my speaker. It's a huge speaker, like 2 feet high.

I hollowed out my old solid body (not a flip) phone and i can fit a good 2 grams in there.

If i have more than 2 grams, i have a chair in my room that has hollow metal tubes so i stick it in there.

Occasionally i hide things in my amp cuz i read somewhere u should take the back off of your amp to get a more rounded sound, so i did that and about a year later it dawned on me that i could hide stuff in there.

I don't really have an under-the-bed area since my box spring is just on the floor put sometimes i put things in my box spring.

13. I hide shit in the coushions of the nice comfy chair only I sit in. I can hide a bong in the coushions and you can't even tell the difference at all.., it even feels the same sitting in it.

I also have a speaker with the back off of itm i stick bongs in there sometimes.

I used to grow in an PC case that i rigged up pretty nice, then i just started stashing my bong in it.

14. ive got a cut out math book and i hide my bong behind a small chest of drawers under my desk.......so far i havent had anything hidden there discovered...only when i move things do they get found

15. i had my stash in a wall socket
    [​IMG]

my bongs i keep one in my PC case (the one im on now) and the other ones are skaterd all over the house

16. how the hell do you make that

17. i hide mine in a CHI hair straightner box, near wherever the actuall straightner is. use to be in an old amp.

18. currently in a wooden box with slide top a lil bigger than a magazine and about 2 inches tall at the bottom of a wooden 'foot locker' with a bunch of other random shit. use a 7th grade art project as an ashtray. also have/plan on using speakers(2x 3'x2'x1' beasts) computer, computer game cases(the newer ones that are plastic and about 1" thick), ceiling space in the heater room in my house, big living room chair in my room(reminds me i gotta check to see if i got any spar stuff in there...) closet.

19. I keep all my shit on my dresser or around my bed.
    I wish I had cool hiding places.

20. I used to roll joints and hide them in DVD cases for movies that no one would ever want to watch, like Waterworld.