Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. fyi passed the test from hairconfirm...now i can relax....so to sum it up...if youve only smoked a couple of times your prob in the clear...i even took pain medication 2 months ago but didnt abuse it...all came back negative. good luck everyone.

2. Hello there alice, well heres my story, got a HFT this thursday coming up. Last time i smoked was 3 days before or after thanksgiving, cant remember exactly. I only took about 4 hits from a bowl and that was my last use. Before then, the last time i smoked was more than 2 yrs ago. A month after i smoked around thanksgiving, i got a pretty buzzed haircut. probably had 1/2 inch of hair on top and really close around the sides. Well my hair has grown back to about an inch and a half. So im pretty much 72 days clean up until the test this thursday coming with a haircut midway through those 72 days.
    What are my chances of passing without going through all the chemicals and stuff?
    Cant seem to find any info on us very infrequent users on this thread.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.. THANKS.

3. i am in same boat i went ahead and bought everything im just going to do it i think for like 12 days straight 2 a day

4. PLEASE help! my daughter is a small black gurl, and heavy smoker.. has a hair test this monday..ive read most of the post here but has anyone passed on here who was black? and if so how? this is her first job she's 18 by the way...but ima bout to f**K her scalp up tonight and i wanna make sure its worth it.
    thanks in advance ... momma

5. Ok long time reader never registered till now. I'm 5'11 215 I haven't smoked in months. Been hittin the fake (I know I know) I have to take a hft for a job. Problem is I took some pain killers (rhymes with oxy mode on) the week leading up to Xmas. Last one was the day of the 25th. First time in years I have don't that. I know I will pass for bud but what about the others. I'm doing macujo but I start with a 20-30 min baking soda soak (opens the hair) then I add clean and clear then tide and rinse with tsal. My test is in roughly 2-3 weeks. I also buzzed my hair to 3/8 last week. Any opinions on if I'm good or not? I'm sick to my stomach worrying (I have kids to raise)

6. To recap I have 40 days clean. Got a cut right after Xmas then another one last week. So technically all growth should be clean right? I will have I estimate maybe 50-60 days clean at time of test

7. I was smoking every Sunday evening at the end of last year. As of Jan I only smoked once on the 19th. I have not smoked since. I may have to do a hair drug test in March. Would using the Nexxus rid help me pass since it will be under 90 days by the time I have to take the test? . I have long hair that is just above hip level. I can't bare to think of cutting it more than 6inches. Would it work if i use the rid now every week until the test?

8. Hey I just took one today for a job at a hospital.

Been clean about 6 weeks, smoke pot recreationally (3-5x per week)
    5 ft 5 in, 140 lbs.

As soon as I found out I had the test, I quit smoking and started doing the MACUJO METHOD. I did each step of the method for about an hour each because the hair test is biased against us black ladies. In total, I did the method about 12 times in 6 weeks. It burns but not that bad. I also put in a relaxer after 2 weeks of macujo only. The first time I did the relaxer, I did it according to the directions. Even though you arent supposed to get another one for a while after that, I put another one in as a step in the MAC METHOD (after salicylic acid goes in) about a week before the test. Following that, I did the macujo 3 times in the last week.

As I said, I just took the test today (Friday, Feb 8, 2013) and I'll repost my results.

Here is the method I used

NOTE: keep a towel around your neck to catch the drips!

1. wet your hair with warm/hot water.
    2. DRENCH your hair in vinegar. (Stinks, but considering the stakes...)
    3. after an hour of vinegar, add Clean and Clear astrigent with 2% salicylic acid) Anything with at least 2% salicylic should work though. DO NOT RINSE OUT the vinegar! This is the part that burns, but I think a relaxer burns more.
    4. After another hour of sitting there with your hair smelling like shit, rinse it out and SCRUB your hair with Tide/laundry detergent. SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB!
    5. Use olive oil creamy aloe shampoo finally.

Your hair will feel clean, but in deperate need for moisture. I used a minimal amount of hair lotion.

Also, since the carboxy-THC they are testing for dissociates at high temperatures, I made myself a little fake-sauna by boiling water and pouring it on a clean towel. Wring the towel out, and wrap your hair in it for about 20 minutes. You can do this as many times as you want. I also blow dried the crap out of my hair and took a flat iron to it the day before and of the test.

Let me know if your daughter passes, and I'll be sure to let you guys know too!

9. I have been following this thread for a minute, but now I need some help with it. I just had to totally skip on a really good job because they totally lied about what type of test I was going to have to take for the job. They said saliva, I showed up and they send me for a follicle. So, I just left another job orientation, and they did they same thing. When I filled out the application, I signed off on a urine or saliva test, but now they're saying they want a follicle as well. The only reason that I'm even attempting this is because I have a few days to get this right. So, the last time I smoked was on the 27th (12 days ago), and I had smoke for the whole week before that. 3-4 blunts a night...I've taken breaks, because I don't smoke when I have my kids with me. My questions is...if I do the Macujo Method 2-3x a day for the next couple of days, should I be straight? My hair is a little past my shoulders, and I'm not against cutting it, but I don't think there's a point in it as the first time I smoked wasn't even a year ago. ALSO, I don't have time to order the Aleo Rid, and they don't have it in stores anymore. I have the vinegar, astringent, tide, and TSAL shampoo. Will this work without the Aloe Rid??

10. So here's my story:

I am a male, 6 foot 3, pretty skinny, 155 lbs. I am about to graduate college and am currently in the middle of the interviewing process for a few different companies. I have heard that a lot of companies now, especially that recruit on college campuses, are requiring pre-employement hair tests.

I am 30 days clean today (was frequent user of pot only,never touched anything else) and by the time of my test (whether it be hair or whatever), it will have been anywhere from 80-100 days. There will most likely be no way of knowing until about a week before what kind of test it will be or how long it will have officially been for me.

So I guess my question is this: Is it worth it for me to do any kind of home remedies or whatnot? Or should I just bank on it having been long enough?

Also, Is it likely that they would take hair from my head if it was between 1 inch and just below 1.5 inches? I was thinking about getting a hair cut tomorrow to an inch, and then again 30 days later to an inch. At that point, that inch should be clean right? And if they took it a couple weeks later it would be maybe 1.25 inches?

Sorry for the the super-detailed reply. I would be interested to hear anyones thoughts as well as if anyone has heard of any similar cases like me.

11. The following is an excerpt of a novel I am working on that details the trials of the protagonist, an Asian-American university student. This excerpt is from a chapter in which the protagonist has been offered a job but must pass a hair follicle drug test. Portions of this book (including this excerpt) are written in the first-person perspective.

I have not decided how I would like this chapter to progress just yet. I am still contemplating whether or not to have the protagonist pass his test. I will write back with the conclusion to this excerpt when I have decided, probably in about a week.

12. I know get a lot of these but wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on my situation. Smoked 2-3 times per week much of last year. Quit about the 2nd week in December 2012. Shaved head shortly after, normally buzz my head anyways. Stupidly took a thc pill on January 5th. Then of course got a call for an interview. Buzzed my head down with a #1 on Jan 10th. Was offered the job and test will probablly be sometime in next week or 2. Would I be ok or screwed? Let me know if more details would need to be considered. For what it's worth I took a at home piss test and passed that.

Thanks all

13. Can you give a timeline in the form of:

I smoked x days ago, took a thc pill x days ago, and my drug test is in x days.

14. Last smoked 60 days ago. Took the pill 37 days ago. No set test date yet, but I am assuming this week or the next. I shaved my head with a #1 32 days ago. I feel by the time I take my test the hair length should be ok.

Thanks!

15. It takes 5-10 days for the THC to pass through your blood so you only have about 27 days of clean hair on your head, which is about half an inch in length.

The testers need a minimum of 1" of hair to test or they will take from your armpit, legs, arms, and may ask you to go to a private room to trim pubic.

With all that being said, I think you need to think about doing some treatments on your hair or postponing your test. By the time you take your test your hair length may be alright but you will still have THC metabolites in your hair.

16. #3216 Roscoe58, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    Shit. Does me passing an at home urine test this past Thursday mean anything? Thank you for the feedback. It's a cross country move for the job so I may be able to postpone for a while. Once I find out results I'll be sure to update.

17. Hey Franklyfresh,

Do you have any advice for me? My story is just a few posts up.

Thanks

18. You will be fine if your body metabolizes THC at the same rate as the majority. Just make sure your hair is only 1.25" by the time of the test. It would be wise to get your hair cut to 1" (size 8 barber clip) ~15 days before your test. Ask the barber not to line you up and to keep your hairline natural so the administrator cannot tell that you got a haircut recently.

You can also help yourself out by inducing hair growth by taking a couple supplements. Biotin is a good one found regularly, WalMart, CVS, etc. You can also stop by GNC and pick up their Ultra Nourish-Hair supplement.

Good luck breh!

How many days ago did you pass the test? Also, life is very temperamental, you might have to go out of country in order to tend to a family sickness, compelling your test date to be postponed...

19. Thanks Franklyfresh, I appreciate your response. I will take the advice and let everyone know how it goes.

On another note, my roommates smoke around me fairly often, should this secondhand smoke be a concern? Also, do you think it would be worth it to do any washing methods to be extra sure or am I just wasting my time?

Thanks again.

20. How many days ago did you pass the test? Also, life is very temperamental, you might have to go out of country in order to tend to a family sickness, compelling your test date to be postponed...[/QUOTE]

I took the home urine test 3 days ago and said clean. I would think all my "dirty" hair from smoking left when I buzzed hair on Jan 10th. So the only thing in question (if my logic is accurate) is the weed pill. Measured hair earlier and its at 3/4 in currently.