Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Temperature For Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fakepeedrugtestman, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Okay, so I have a drug screening tomorrow for a huge internship and I cannot afford to miss it. There is no way I can get clean by then either. So this is the plan I have come up with: go with my friend, who doesn't smoke, to the drug screening center right before I go in have him pee in a condom. I will be wearing jeans and 2 pairs of compressions. Then I will put the condom in my gooch with a hand warmer and go into the test center and take the test. I think this should keep the urine at the proper temperature. What do you guys think about this plan? If it's good maybe it could help someone else out in the future but do you think it could get too hot or should I maybe have 2 hand warmers? any tips? Thank you so much!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I've only tried with synthetic urine which has a temp strip on it to tell you how hot it is, you may be able to find one that you can buy. The kit I used only had one warmer with it and said the one warmer plus your body heat will keep it at the right temp. Careful with condoms! Make sure it's doesn't have any lube or anything like that which might contaminate the urine. I've also heard of people who have had the condoms bust while at the test site covering themselves with their friend's piss haha. I think just one warmer will work, if the piss is room temperature I'd say have the warmer and the piss-filled condom secured against you at least 45 minutes before the test. If after you put the pee in the cup and it's too hot you can swirl it around in the cup until it cools off, just make sure you don't do it too much because you can't heat it back up.

Good luck!

3. @fakepeedrugtestman    ok i take 2 tests a week usualy and i have never failed once what i do is i take 2 little bottles like hand sanatizer or little one time mouth wash bottles and i fill it up with piss and i boil watter in a pot and i put the piss in there inside the bottles and take it out  when the piss is almost boiling i wait for it to cool down a little and i put it in the lining of my boxers and i put my belt on really tight so it doesnt fall out i only take 2 incase the first one fails the piss will be to warm right away but in 30 minutes it will match your body temp and it will stay body tempeture for 2 hours the piss has to be at least 92 degrees and if its any warmer then 97 degrees you will fail any colder then 92 and you will fail but as long as its tight up agains your body for 30 minutes it will be the perfect tempeture any longer then 2 hours it will be too cold if you dont let it cool enough after boiling it 20 minutes at least 30 to be safe you will fail but as long as its up against your body for 30-2 hours i garantee you will pas its best to get it way to warm and then let your body cool it down to the right temp

4. i just relized this was 10 days ago but if anyone sees this do that and i gaurntee you will pass 100% i pissed when i was clean and froze my piss and everytime before my test i do this everyone thinks i have been clean for months

5. Okay so i have a drug test in two days so my brother who doesnt smoke is gonna pee in a condom for me how hot does the condom have to be an how long before the interview should he pee??.. any tips you can help me with ?? Respect..

6. Its amazing what tokers come up with to pass a UA. But I give you guys props for creativity :hello: .
    Pot really does increase imagination.
    For people reading this, this thread is MONTHS OLD so it will serve no help for the OP but for anyone who has a similar situation, I think people can help.

One thing my friend does when he is about to get drug tested is he will drink  A LOT of water. this helps to flush the THC out of your system (since MOST test requires your pee)

Weed stays in your system for about 2-3 days for new tokers. frequent tokers may have it in their system for about more than a week.
    The water drinking method will help speed up the process a lot. But if you're going to do this method, do it at least 48 hours prior to the test.
    *THIS WILL NOT HELP WITH HAIR TESTING*

7. I have to ask I'm currently on a horrible medication called methadone the liquid for and we get drug tested randomly or so they say I quickly caught on to there pattern so I know when I'm going to be tested. While on this medication you can't smoke or anything else but sometimes I can't help Myself. I'm going to try all the ideas mentioned everyone seems pretty confident so that helps me trust the method. Where does a woman/ girl put the pee to keep it body temperature??? I can't fit a 2 oz hand sanitizer bottle in my vag or anywhere else for that matter... I would appreciate the help... thank you :)

8. The temp needs to be between 92 and 100. Use hand warmers to keep it hot while your in the waiting room and have a thermometer to test it before you pour it in the test cup. There is a fake dick that people use if someone is watching you which looks pretty legit.I heard filling a condom and taping it to your thigh works and keeps it around the right temp. For women if youre being watched I don't know what you would do maybe tape it to your ass cheek?? I heard you can keep it in your bra and have a tube go down your back to keep out of view of anyone watching but that still sounds risky. Your pee doesn't have a long shelf life. 2-3 days. 4 if you freeze it but def keep it in the fridge. Glass is better than plastic but make sure either is sterile and doesn't still have a little coke or gatorade or whatever still in it. Def don't wing it and buy a thermometer! Good luck and try to stop doing drugs, the bad ones at least, there is no word that I know of to describe how insidious they are. I am their slave, I'm just trying to steal back a few more years before they take me to the next place.