Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing A Saliva Drug Test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hashman1996, Apr 20, 2014.

1. I got a drug test tomorrow at 2 it's a saliva test. I've been doing research and people say it's 12-24 hours for weed to get out of you saliva. I was wondering if I smoked tonight and just use abunch of mouth was prior to the test will I pass? Also have any of you had experiance with these? Are they easy? This is for a job that I really need so please help.

Thanks.

2. Just have a dry ass mouth and let them like touch the side of the cheek with the tool . Works every time :smokin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Dry ass mouth what should I chief like three blunts before lol

4. All you need is excellent oral hygiene! Brush the whole inside of your mouth, tongue, gums and teeth. Floss, and use a high alcohol or tartar control mouthwash, repeat!

One kid said he was asked if he had drank a soda within the last hour, so a coke on the way down to the test might be just the thing! :ey: Makes sense, soda has roughly the same ph as vinegar, but it is heavily sweetened with sugar and corn syrup to make it drinkable. (12 ounce can of soda has 42 grams of sugar = 1 1/2 ounces per 12 ounce can = 1/8 sugar! :eek: ) The acids would help remove loose cheek cells and the THC.

Good Luck!

Granny

really...you really need this job..sure you do, it isn't that important is it....if it was you sure as fuck wouldn't be so immature as to try to get high the day before a drug test... :huh:

so go for it...go ahead, there will be other chances in life to get a job. :rolleyes:

6. I haven't been smoking since yesterday morning when I took a couple hits. Only reason I asked this is cause my head is bumpin and Advil and shit like that don't work but weed does.

well you shoulda mentioned it was a mmj issue...if the job has issue with your using mmj I wouldn't want to work there but that is my preference...you need to decide what is best for YOU, not them [or anyone else].

8. Well it's a mmj issue in a none mmj state.

9. i havent smoked in a couple ofweeks i took a bloodtest at the hospital it was negative but i took a mouth swab yesterday will i pass? i brushed my teeth that morning but i didnt do anything extra.& when i smoke all i did was hit a lil roach

10. I smoked 10 minutes before I had to take a saliva test and passed. (i was told about it as soon as i finished the bowl -.-)
    I just brushed my teeth and used mouthwash as much as i could in that time and drank a lot of water.

11. I have a few questions on salival tests I am on probation and as a requirement I am subject to oral exams I recently had a third failed test my p.o. wants me to retest the same sample my question is does thc breakdown in that sample over time or will it still be positive for cannabis