Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to weed measurements .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluffy_OFWGKTA, Mar 11, 2014.

1. So like how big is a gram ? Is 4 grams bigger than an eighth ? Half an ounce is how many grams ? How much ounces in a pound ? Thanks !

2. 14 grams in an ounce and 28 ounces in a pound

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. And an eighth depends on if it's an eight of a pound or an ounce an eighth is just 1/8 of whatever your dealing

4.  eight 3.5
    quarter 7
    half o 14
    ounce 28
    pound 16 ounces

5. Yes a pound has 16 ounces I was thinking about bricks which have 36 lol

6. It's really simple dude, google how many grams are in an ounce, or look at the suggested serving size of pickles. 28 grams to an ounce. 1/8 of an ounce issss...??? 3.5 grams! We have a winner! Half ounce is..... 14 grams! Yay! I divided 28 by two! WOOOOO!

7. I gave you all the wrong measurements lol sorry 1/4 ounce 7 grams 2/4 ounce 14 grams 3/4 ounce 21 grams one ounce 28 grams 16 ounces to a pound 1 gram goes for around 20$ depending on the weed