Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Windex sprayed weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by syntax13, Dec 16, 2006.

1. I was in a hurry today pickin up an ounce to flip (of some schwag) and i smelled it and it smelled like chemicals, and it sort of reminded me of ammonia or windex. One of the stems had some bluish color on it. I really can't smell any weed smell at all and it looks fairly nasty. I had already sold almost all of it before i really realized it might be sprayed with windex. Does anyone know why it would be sprayed with windex (can it add very much weight?) Or would it be sprayed with it? Any other explanation? I'm almost dry but I'm scared to smoke this shit and my good supply is about to run out.

2. honestly before i ever heard of windex on weed and other chemicals, i use to wonder why the fuck some of my weed smelt like windex and had a chemical taste to it? so i looked it up on yahoo and they say some dealers do it to get you more of a buzz or to make really really shitty weed into some strong shitty weed. but if people are doing that shit fuck them for realz cuz thats abunch of bull shit we wanna smoke trees not chemicals

3. dont smoke it

I have been told windex thing is common

I am not sure the reason but I think it is to add weight

4. I've heard of this before My so called "friend" used to do the same thing, he said he did it to make the weed alittle more crystilly and alittle more weight added to it don't smoke it though confront the guy !

5. What a waste of pot :(

I wouldn't be inhaling that.

6. go to him and be like what the fuck, this is windex man!

7. def. dont smoke that shit...you're smarter than that b

8. my stress dealer back in the day did that shit, believe me he got what was coming to him. :p

9. hmm...im gonna kick his fat ass....ive got a quarter left sitting here that i cant fucking smoke.

10. yeah lots of dealers spray schwaggy weed with hairspray etc. because it adds a bit to the weight, and gives a much stickier/shinier appearance, so that the schwag can be dealt as some "loose outdoor dank".
    never smoke weed that has a distinctly chemical smell, any weed should SMELL like weed, as far as I know there is no legitimate reason for weed to have an adulterated smell other than being sprayed.
    The only exception is when ive had dealers/friends accidentaly get febreeze/axe/ozium on the outside of a baggie, because they were smoking and then spraying down the room for smell. Ive always called them on the strange smell, and in my case theyve gladly gotten me new bags and promised to give me a refund if the weed was unsmokable because of it.

just be up front with the guy, even though hell probably deny spraying, and claim that its just the smell of the bud. Just dont smoke it, that stuff will make for a seriously unpleasant/unhealthy smoke.

11. I whiffed a P of some nasty shwag the other day, it smelled so bad i couldnt continue the sentence i was in the middle of. could be windex, or could just be nasty nug. either way, im high as balls off some fire right now.

12. Ive had experiences with that, if the weed hasnt been dried properly or has been wetted (wiht water) it will start to mold and cause an ammonia type smell this is not uncommon

13. i know someone who sold mids, she sprayed chemicals on her bud to make people get fucked up so they come back to her for more bud thinking she's selling good shit.

14. haha^

does it give you a better high? or does it just make you sick if you smoke it?

and i do believe some dealers would do that, to make it weigh more.

15. Some people also spray Raid on the bud. Yes it does fuck you up more but you get a killer migraine afterward.

16. i dont think i believe that

i agree with the migrane part lol

17. Buddy, You want2 get a few of ur buds, a bottle of windex, you all go out and see him, hold him down, force feed him that shit and tell him now he knows how his poor weed feels when its being poisened with windex. Dont think he be doin it again any time soon!

DONT smoke it!

• Like Like x 1

18. I have to say, I really like your thinking, its very... well thought out : )

19. ^ ^
    l l

ya, I agree

20. yo if its brown then it smells normal, low grade weed thats brown smells like ammonia or windex, or like cat piss lol, and u said it was shwagg so its low grade so it probably wasnt sprayed with windex. I had an ounce of brown looking weed that smelt extremely of ammonia when u opened the bag, i got it for 35$ from my good friend (i know he wouldnt spray it with windex). I smoked the whole ounce with throughout the week with him and by myself and never got the migraines people are saying the chemicals give you, i just got pretty damn high off that brown stuff lol, id say smoke it