Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to do this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tweaker, Nov 25, 2013.

1. #1 Tweaker, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    Ok well I'm new here so here is my first show at using this forum. So I here goes. I am attempting to smoke hash oil. I got my hands on some that is liquid in a little canister and some that is hard like amber in a little bag. Money is tight for me so I can afford to by a big bong with a the iron nail under the bowl or a rig and I don't want to use hot knives to smoke it. I was wondering if my alternative would work. Now I don't want to use certain words that may not be allowed on this forum but I happen to have a surplus of "oil burners" or called "unmentionables" by some. These pipes are made of glass and I've had them from my day I use to tweak (I no longer am involved in that) but my question is that would it be possible to heat the bowl of the glass oiler burner or pipe the same way you would heat a nail on a bong or a metal surface and then take your dab and pick it the dab up with a small thin metal pin or something and then stick it through the little hole at the top is the bowl and then it evaporates on contact with the glass. Has anyone tried that? Or a simpler way is it possible to just smoke the oil straight out of the oil burner the same way you would with an unmentionable crystal or powdered substance that would be smoked the same way? By that I mean lighting the bottom of the bowl with a butane lighter until the substance evaporates just like you would if you were smoking "ice". I'm asking this because I spent a bunch on that hash oil and don't want to waste it by burning it away in my oil burner and not getting anything from it so I just wanna know if this is a common practice or if it's ever been done or if anyone would recommend it.

Sorry for the typos I'm kinda in a hurry to just get my question answered

2. It will kind of work. On top of bud in a bowl is good. Let it drip down the side of a joint, It evaporates similarly but at different temperatures.

3. #3 HolidayReid, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    I saw this guy one time who had a wire that he put through a plastic bottle cap so it would stay straight up, and would put the oil on the tip of the wire and when its lit put a clear drinking glass over it (quickly) and watch it fill up and then you would have it on the edge of a counter or something and use a straw to suck the smoke out when you slide it off the counter just a bit so that the straw goes up in it. Its fun, looks cool, and seems pretty efficient. Also its smooth because you can let the smoke sit there as long as you want.I haven't tried this though, but it sounds like something that would work and you could tell us how it goes!

4. It could definitely work.  Just make sure the piece is completely clean of any unmentionable residue.

5. technically it could work , but fuck that bro this is what you do , grab 2 kitchen knives , turn on the stove top and get it flamin red if its an electric stove top ittl work either way hopefully its not a gas one lol , if it is it can still work but im not so sure. but you just stick the knives onto the heat source and wait for the knives to get flaming red , grab a pin take a small dab and then prepare to smudge the knives with the oil like a sandwhich you may need somekind of holder or a friend you can also use a waterbottle cut in half if you want to inhale faster just search knife hits weed/oil on youtube youll get the idea  :bongin:  welcome to the forum , and glad you stopped with the tweaking shit respects for putting the ice down.. I still indulge on some unmentionables time to time when I crave a good night out with some good ol pharmaceuticals.

6. Just spin it.

It can work but you risk the glass breaking if you heat it with a torch.