Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

McDonalds Breakfast stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Fuck McDonald's, man. No matter how delicious it is, it's straight up garbage.

2. I bought pancakes with extra syrup while high and it was 20x better than sober.. theyre so fresh and warm.. :yummy:

3. Bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle is what i will be eating stoned in a few mins

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I always get to high and end up missing the breakfast; 10.30 is just too early.

-billygone

5. Every time I see this post I get hungry as fuck.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If I died from eating too many sausage mcmuffs with egg and hash browns so be it love that shit! I get 2 at a time when I do rock it not everyday butonce in awhile.

7. Sausage egg and cheese Mcgriddle

Mmmm
    Haven't had one in so long

8. the mcgriddle one of mans best inventions , a pancake with built in maple syrup 

9. You can not go wrong with a Mcgriddle.
    Now that steak alternative is also pretty good (when stoned at least)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Can't go wrong with the deluxe breakfast..damn. Is it me, or has the bacon gotten smaller? 

11. Those Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddles are 2 for $3 right now where I live....don't know about the rest of you. But I'm guilty of taking advantage of that a few times in the last couple of weeks.  They're a little sweet for me, I can hardly finish more than the first one.  I just save the second one for a bowl later in the day ;) Pop it in the nuke and I'm good to go!

12. That sounds great man.

I can't get enough, I seriously think i'm addicted. I went up there last night around 4:30 am, and i'm doing it again now.

I think i'm going to try that hashbrown + suasage biscuit sandwhich idea.

13. hotcakes and sausage

14. Lol i waked early in the morning while me and my freind were both peaking on Acid to 711 and mcdonalds in the morning lmao. That was a really fun day

15. I'm heading out shortly. I'm going to get 3 sausage burritos, 2 hash browns, and 1 bacon, egg & cheese bagel.

16. Reading threads like this  :yummy:  

Just gimme a bacon and ham breaky sammich and it'll be all goooood  :smoke:

17. I prefer it when hungover but either way Mcdonalds never seems to sit well.

18. in aus we get these rolls with bacon, sausage, egg, spicy tomato sauce and hash brown, combine that with 4 hash browns and a large thickshake and yeah best feed.