Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My guy went dry

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by da4headz, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Here's my problem. I just talked to my guy and he has absolutely nothing, not even shake (my favorite though). I would talk to another smoker in my school, but I go to a tiny, stuck up rich kid school. Only two other people in my entire school actually have bought weed. And both of their dealers are out. What do you guys do when this happens?

2. Stop smoking till I can pick up

3. This. If you can't get weed, you can't smoke. It's as simple as that.

4. I would say just wait, but that answer doesn't help you at all.
    Ask your dealer if he knows anyone who can hook you up?

5. We are talking about weed here. If you don't smoke for a few days it's not the end of the world. You won't go bat shit crazy and lose your mind.

6. Go find some other stoners, and ask them where you can get some more dank.

I would look in a head shop, and ask other people walking around looking for stuff to buy. I'd say usually the employees are probably stoners, but sometimes they'll just ban you, or call the cops from what I hear.

7. don't go in a smoke shop asking for weed connects... that wont get you far at all. If you're desperate for weed on the reg then start poppin seeds and supplying yourself

8. Not trying to sound like a snob but I have so many connects its hardly ever dry.

Next time you have bud try to start building your smoking peer base up. Smoke with this guy you may know smokes for the first time, maybe next time you can call him when you're dry - and so on. It takes time but if you like smoking, this social aspect can be very useful later on. Just try to seed through the skimps and work your way up before you start getting tight. All about making the right moves.

As for now though, try to keep yourself chilled out. It can be easy to get frustrated when everyone's dry and the only thing you want to do is get faded. But remember, that's alllll in your head.

9. ..........Its not just a few days. Its until I find another stoner (not likely) or until the next outdoor growing season begins. I self medicate to help my depression so yes, I could literally lose my mind, or get into drinking again. So thank you very much for your useless advice.

However, I did get good answers from the other people who posted, so thank you very much. Its nice to see that not every one on the internet is an asshole.

10. hahaha yeah its all in my head, but i've been stuck in traffic for three hours and I'm not even close to getting out. A blunt would be a great way to pass the time. I'm going to start growing in spring, so hopefully I won't have much of a problem with supply in the future.

11. It very well could be a few days. Get out and do some recon, stoners are pretty easy to come by. Strike up random people on the street, don't go right into it. Be friendly and if you see an opportunity to pop the question, do it. Be optimistic, you seem to have no faith in yourself.

Thanks for calling me an asshole bud! Glad you insulting us "assholes" on the Internet could make you feel better ! :wave: enjoy yourself! Next time don't get your panties in a wad when you ask for help and people offer it.

12. 'My guy went dry'

Well get him wet. Obvious solution.

13. He wasn't being an asshole, he was telling it like it is lol. If you have no marijuana, nor does anyone that you know, you simply cannot smoke. He just meant that there's no huge withdrawal as there is with other drugs, and you wont go crazy from not having weed. You may use weed mask a pre-existing craziness but there are other ways of dealing with depression.

Edit: super ninja'd

14. Good advice, thanks. Sorry about the asshole thing, I'm just a little antsy. Been stuck in traffic for hours, parents just got a divorce etc. You seem like a nice guy, thanks for not flaming me when I called you that. Sorry

15. "pre-existing craziness" very nice. The more people I personally involve in my depression, the more depressed I get. So I do what I can to get rid of my stress. But thanks for the support.

16. Put in bag with piece of lettuce but not for too long or you get mold

17. hang out in places that weedheads frequent.

or sniff out what the rich kids do for fun.. :devious:

18. I just realized the way I phrased that, I didn't mean to accuse you of being crazy. I was just saying that weed doesn't make you crazy, though it can conceal craziness in general. My bad.

19. Omg go snort your kitchen cleaning products before you withdraw. No I'm joking, just wait until he picks up more weed or go in the hood my boy

20. No worries man, life gets hard some days and can really take it's toll on a person. It all comes down to how you choose to handle these situations.

Good luck on your quest for herb, there are brighter days ahead brotha