Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer being nasty/rude to me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Nov 13, 2012.

1. What is it with Dealers thinking they can be rude and nasty to their customers? I just called my boy around the time I was expecting him coming, and he picks up with a "what do you want? Do you have somewhere to be? I am going as fast as I can." I was shocked, I hung up, texted him, and told him to forget about it. Does this kind of thing happen to you? If so, do you put up with it, or do you find someone else? I just feel very disrespected.

2. If you were bugging him he's going to get pissed off. Idk though man maybe he's just an angry kinda guy

3. Nah dude...fuck him. Dont give him any more business.

U did the right thing. I woulda just hung up and got my weed elsewhere.

If u cant get weed anywhere else then start looking man. There is no reason for a guy that is making money off of u to be a asshole like that.

4. #4 shabba24, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    should have said something back to him like.. '' i'm the one doing you a favour by buying your under weighed wet shit, now if you're busy then just say so and stop being a clever cunt over the phone. '' then maybe hang up?

5. Was that the first time you called since asking for the weed? If so he sounds like a dick. Otherwise meh, dealers have lives too, there's no need to bother him repeatedly.

6. Thanks bro, appreciate that. Maybe he will learn not to have such a short temper once he realizes I have stopped calling.

You're right, I can manage to wait a few days. And by doing so, there's this real nice dread kid that is gonna hook me up after class if I can wait.

Doing business with nice dealers, even though you have to wait > asshole dealers.

I get what you mean now too, I think he's been shorting me since he knows I'm from outside of the west.

7. Haven't had this happen to me luckily, all the dealers I've had have actually been pretty damn good/courteous. Not like I was getting free bags or extra weed or special pricing, but most of them always let me know if they'd be running late or if they were out. Hell, one guy said he didn't have any so he gave me the number for a dealer and literally said "this guy's stuff is better than what I sell, text him and say ___ sent you". It was definitely good shit, and the bag wasn't short :)

Sorry to hear about that though. If your dealer is usually like that, I'd try finding someone better to buy from. If it's just this one time then I'd let it slide. I mean it's not like it's a store or legitimate business so they don't have any "customer service standards" to stick to, but they shouldn't treat you like shit either. Unless you were pestering him with constant texts/calls.

edit: good call on waiting for the better dealer. You'll probably end up chilling and smoking a bowl or something too :)

8. maybe he was in a bad mood.. dealers are people too after all.

9. Yea if a dealers a dick I don't buy from 'em, they're like a store if they're not nice to their customers you don't need to go, plenty of other dealers especially since you're in Oregon.

10. Dude u are in Portland! there is SO much good weed in that area. (I know...Im only a couple hrs away)

U will find more hook ups in no time.

11. hahaha thisss. but seriously, dealers like that blow. a guy i sometimes buy from is almost always late, or always "runs into trouble" getting his shit, so i try and only go to him when i can't find anywhere else.

it's a real pain in the ass dealing with dudes who don't know how to run their "business". and then they get all pissy when you shoot them a text an hour after they were supposed to show up? no thanks, i'll pass. some people say that your dealer is doing you a favor, but that's ridiculous. he's selling you something and you're buying something from him. it's a win/win (in most cases ha). if you're gonna sell, get your shit together and do it right.

tl;dr people like that don't deserve your business :)

12. you dont know what was going on he probably had other stuff to get done i would give him a second chance next time i wouldnt even call him unless he misses the time he was supposed to drop off in that case i would call him after say 20 min and see if hes on his way if he gives you bullshit then thats when you drop him

13. Well just 15 minutes of your time dealing with a prick gets you dank that'll give you fun for hours... Yeah, worth it.

14. #14 AjaxInTheBay, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    Just from what you posted, it sounds like you overreacted in my opinion. Maybe I'd feel differently if I'd been there, I don't know. But I do know that, dealer or not, it's incredibly annoying to have people calling/texting you asking where you are when you are running slightly late.

I recently broke up with a girl and one of the main reasons was because she would do shit like that....but like I said, I don't know the real situation and I guess the bottom line is if your dealer is pissing you off, go give someone else your money.

15. Fuck em I can get someone to be rude for free lol.

16. Yes, humans are humans, but dealers are supposed to be businessmen, selling a product. How do they sell quicker? By keeping repeat customers. How do you keep customers? Be nice to em. If you want to do well in business, you have to realize you MUST be a people person. Your sales thrive if you're happier and friendlier. Saying he's a human is a terrible excuse for what he did.

17. I get free joints from my dealer sometimes!

18. Exactly, and if its something under a 1/2 then its the worst. Anyone who deals decent weight is going to be annoyed by constant calls for a 20, then he does the driving.

This is rather tame to me, but I have seen actual scum dealers, this guy just seemed busy. The guy above wasn't even making excuses, nor is one necessary, he was busy not raping your dog.

19. A bad mood isn't an excuse to treat people poorly, dealer or not. I say you made the right move, OP. He's delivering you a product just like any other service in a capitalistic world and there's no excuse for that kind bull shit.

20. How late was he when you called him? more then 15min? more then 30min. If he wasn't late yet or just a couple of minutes, then i'd say you were in the wrong. Does he behave this way all the time? or was this a one off?