Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dood , would this shit work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McSoap, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I got a balloon and got a highdea. What if I took a long hit from a J, hold, exhaled INTO THE BALLON, and then inhale from balloon ? and keep replaying that . Would that get you high since you're using more smoke? Is it efficient? Would it WORK EVEN? thank you :)

2. uh i doubt it but blow smoke into balloon anyway it looks super cool stoned

3. I believe you'd be inhaling almost 100% carbon dioxide at that point. Also I doubt there would be much thc left and it would be harsh as fuck.

These are just assumptions though, I've never tried.

4. you'd probably inhale most of the thc off the doob, then you're just adding stale less-potent smoke to the balloon, i'd say waste of time. also dont they coat the insides of balloons with weird powder shit? i doubt you'd want to inhale alot of that

5. Once you absorb the smoke the first time that's pretty much it. Inhaling the same smoke over and over would just be a waste.

6. [quote name='"2hazed"']you'd probably inhale most of the thc off the doob, then you're just adding stale less-potent smoke to the balloon, i'd say waste of time. also dont they coat the insides of balloons with weird powder shit? i doubt you'd want to inhale alot of that[/quote]

I guess you're right.. But hear me out, what if I put the end of the J inside the hole of the balloon while i'm not taking a hit, and some of the smoke thats constantly emitting will be in the balloon, then i could take the J out and then suck the smoke thats in the ballon. Do you think itll work?

7. [quote name='"McSoap"']

I guess you're right.. But hear me out, what if I put the end of the J inside the hole of the balloon while i'm not taking a hit, and some of the smoke thats constantly emitting will be in the balloon, then i could take the J out and then suck the smoke thats in the ballon. Do you think itll work?[/quote]

It might but blow the balloon up a little first. If you don't, chances are when you inhale you'll make the balloon constrict and the end of the joint will burn a hole in the balloon. Not to mention fire needs oxygen.

8. Smoke a bowl if you don't want to waste sidestream smoke.

9. if you're talking about putting the lit end of a doob in a balloon, i would say the balloon would melt and ruin your j. If youwant to get more high off one hit, if thats the goal you're after, you could always take a huge hit, breathe out 25% then back in full, out 25% back in full, and continue that untill you're good. I do that with my vape whenever i remember to

10. i dont think thats actually a big concern here just a stoner wanting to fuck around after a birthday party?

11. [quote name='"2hazed"']

if you're talking about putting the lit end of a doob in a balloon, i would say the balloon would melt and ruin your j. If youwant to get more high off one hit, if thats the goal you're after, you could always take a huge hit, breathe out 25% then back in full, out 25% back in full, and continue that untill you're good. I do that with my vape whenever i remember to[/quote]

Yeah, oxygen deprivation can be cool I guess. You won't get higher by doing this though, thc is absorned in your lungs in a couple seconds, after that, you're just playing with yourself

12. i've done it with a paper bag, didn't get higher, just took longer to get my breath back, it would be easier just to hold it in longer

13. I've tried this. Doesn't do anything. Same with shotguning, but least thats sexy.

chew bubblegum, blow a bubble with smoke and pop it. Thats pretty neat too

14. The cannabinoids in cannabis are released almost instantly after inhaling. That's why holding your hits in for more than 3-4 seconds is pointless. If you hold your hits in for 20 seconds, you may feel "higher", but really, it's just lack of oxygen to the brain, causing you to get a bit light headed. Happy tokin! :)

15. Everything up until bold is right. An EMT came on here and commented on the assumption that the so called increased "high" is only oxygen deprivation. He wrote out this whole long spiel, but the main idea was that it takes at least 1 minute and 20 seconds for oxygen deprivation to set in.

16. Sounds ok, but shit ight get hectic when you are high. Not only do you have the blunt, not you have balloons, oxygen depriation, all types of shit. Just save some money and get some more tree, and above all brother, keep smoking

17. Dude if you wanna get more of a buzz from your j you can do what me and my friends do and just hand bong it. Its actually a really good way to use up all the weed in your j. Just put the roach in between your pointer and middle finger and make your hand into an O shape. Then use your other hand to cup the bottom and make sure none of the smoke escapes. Put your mouth over the top of your hand (kinda like u would were you about to hit a bong; take quick consecutive drags (not too big a drag mind you) - so inhale rapidly until you cant possibly do anymore then hold it and exhale. Its quite a good way of getting a bit more stoned.

18. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']

Everything up until bold is right. An EMT came on here and commented on the assumption that the so called increased "high" is only oxygen deprivation. He wrote out this whole long spiel, but the main idea was that it takes at least 1 minute and 20 seconds for oxygen deprivation to set in.[/quote]
    So holding your breath DOESN'T deprive your lungs of the quantity of oxygen that you would normally get if you were breathing? Bullshit. False. Ignorant. Poppycock!

Your brain doesn't get the amount you normally give it, then it does, and you get a rush. I was an emt (it sicked me out, so I was a quitter). It didn't mean shit. That emt can suck my cock.

19. Yes it will work, tape it to your face, lay down on your back and letting the floating feeling take over.

20. Do you have the link to this post? I'm not too sure if I believe that. Not saying that you're a liar, but I do believe what I said is correct. I'll research it more and if you're correct, cheers to you. If not, atleast we learned something. Thanks for this though! :wave: