Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baking soda water to pass drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StinkyMagee, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I've been told that if you put 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda into water and drink it you can sweat your system out in a night or so. Anybody wanna confirm/deny that? It'd be nice to be able to smoke up to the night before my job interview :D

2. Really just take a t break...

3. This will not work.

4. It won't work. Just sack up and lay off the green until after your test.

5. It works, trust me

6. Im curious... If you smoke every day for a year, then took a T-break to pass a drug test...
    How long of a T-break would you take?

7. [quote name='"r r"']Im curious... If you smoke every day for a year, then took a T-break to pass a drug test...
    How long of a T-break would you take?[/quote]

15 to 30 days will cover you most of the time.

8. Depends on how fat you are and how much exercise you do. I'm good in about two weeks, regardless of much I smoke. Obese and sedentary people can take up to 45 days. 30 days is a good average.

9. It gets out of my system within two weeks.

10. To all of you saying that I just need to take a T break. I never said I couldn't or anything but I'd prefer to just smoke and get it all out at once. Don't gotta be a dick about it. Just a preference.

11. nobodys trying to be a dick man it just doesn't work like that. if that really worked none of us would take t breaks lmao

12. There's a couple different ways to pass a drug test. Most of these require you stop smoking at least for a few days. Can't really get away from that, unless you use synthetic urine.

Baking soda won't do shit though. You can't detox your body or sweat it all. That's not how it works. Substitute or dilute man.

13. Take detox that shit works

14. [quote name='"StinkyMagee"']To all of you saying that I just need to take a T break. I never said I couldn't or anything but I'd prefer to just smoke and get it all out at once. Don't gotta be a dick about it. Just a preference.[/quote]

It is because all of the quick fix home remedies and detox drinks are BS. They may work for some people, but they are not 100% by any means. Quitting and letting nature handle it, or substituting urine are the only ways you can be garaunteed to pass. I see people fail all the time after trying some stupid quick fix.

15. Detox drinks are not BS most of the time people don't follow the directions carefully. I have taken it 3 times for 3 different drug tests and have passed each time and I'm a daily smoker have been for years.

16. [quote name='"silentsmoker42o"']Detox drinks are not BS most of the time people don't follow the directions carefully. I have taken it 3 times for 3 different drug tests and have passed each time and I'm a daily smoker have been for years.[/quote]

Didn't work for me, I follow directions just fine. I see too many people fail after using these things for it to user error. You could slap a detox label on a bottle of gatoraide and somebody out there will swear it worked.

17. Baking soda!? Lmao are you that desperate?

Good luck lol

18. clean piss and heat pad,wiznator (35$), or tbreak dont smoke spice its illagel and dangerous ontop of that it only lasts a hour.