Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfect Stoner Room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relaxthesoul, Sep 17, 2012.

1. What does the perfect have in his room? Including furniture and all that good stuff let me know haha

2. Beanie bags, a soft ass mattress or futon, hdtv, a cool view from the window,
    xbox, and an area to smoke bowls or vape at.

3. bean bag chair, ps3, bunch of your favorite games, a computer, minifridge with all the best munchies, a microwave, maybe a pet, a bed to chill the fuck out on, and a small part of your room being cut off with walls for hotboxing purposes (also with a beanbag chair in it.)
    and a TV obviously, im probably missing a lot of the obvious stuff but im sure you guys will fill in the blanks :D

oh and a tight ass bong and a vape

4. Window or two, a porch to view nature, a telescope, lots of bud, great sound system, same with tv, bar, fridge with all the food i like, beanie chair, hammock maybe, ps3, strobe light, and a high quality bong or volcano

5. Massage chair and a fully stocked frig with Dr Pepper, rocky road ice cream, Slim Jims, trail mix, chocolate milk.

6. For me it would probably be a nice sized room with a comfy queen bed, decent tv and gaming console/s, good stereo system is a must, lots of natural light during the day and some soft mood lighting at night. A quality glass collection and a desktop vape, walls decorated with posters of your choicce and a minibar full of beer, soft drink and snacks. Secluded balcony. Bean bag chairs.

Whoops that's just my room

7. Couches, a table, and a TV with a computer hooked up to it. And couches. More couches.

8. Recliner chair, xbox and tv, a fridge filled with good food, an expensive vape, and a closet filled with dank ass weed lol

9. #9 Danjaa, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Low. Everything must be low. With towering posters. KESHAN RUG MOFO.

10. haha i love how most answers go back and forth between xbox and ps3... just say xbox/ps3

11. My smoke room is super dope, it is also my music room/studio. Here is what I have:

Computer hooked up to an HDTV, and when I sit to go on the comp, the window is directly to my left.
    PS3 that also hooks up to the tv, just switch the inputs.
    Window fan blowing out the window, or a small fan blowing towards the window.
    Stereo hooked up to the ps3 and surround sound speakers for the computer.
    Vibrant blue/green marbled paint on the walls with hardwood floors (so it looks classy)
    Guitar and bass amps up the wazoo
    Instruments (guitars, bass guitars, drums, mandolins)
    Movie and band posters (Blow, Fight Club, Pink Floyd, etc.)
    Futon, one of those weird chairs that remind me of a half moon cookie
    Mini fridge and a stash of powerade to last a year

As for lights, pretty much all of my shit lights up, like the computer, the amps, the effects processors and such, plus I am not super into the crazy lights.

But really it depends on where the room is in the house, the dimensions of the room, and the vibe you want to feel.

12. L shaped leather couch along the wall
    Nice glass coffee table with a vape and some books ontop
    Glass Bong off to the side
    Cigar box with papers , blunts, and a grinder inside.
    HDTV with a ps3 hooked up
    MacBook around
    Walls covered in posters
    Window / balcony

Oh, and did I mention a nice jar of greens?

13. Well air conditioned/heated room.

Closable windows (dark can be good).

Faucet would be awesome for cleaning filling bongs etc.

Now the furniture.

All wood furniture must be heavy oak, the older the better.

Nice rugs, and cushions. Can't be too cozy as it knocks people out.

Furniture should hold all paraphenilia out of sight when needed.

Tv and electronics just in case no one knows how to hold a conversation.

14. ...plants, lots of plants. Hibiscus trees are cool, love tropical plants.

...variety of strains and smoking devices, oil rig + torch is top-shelf

...humongous TV with full package

...comfortable seating and atmosphere

15. Lava lamp, all you need

16. Ever seen the slytherin common room in harry potter and the chamber of secrets?

17. Entertainment, comfortable seating, and music.

18. This guy's room from the post your "habitat" thread

19. I have thought of this and most importantly it would have a short door so you have to crouch down and crawl into the room. Then inside one of those sofas that wraps around and it runs around 3 of the walls. Nice big TV for movies, games and whatever else. Decent lighting and stereo system. Custom tables to hold bongs and other pieces in a safe way. Mini fridge for drank, and maybe munchies. Beautiful stoner women.

20. comfy couch, comfy recliner, comfy bed, large grow tent with 6 plants in flower and 6 in veg, nice tv, large glass collection, bag of lighters, nice pc, window with a view, an ounce of 42 different dank strains in mason jars filling a cabinet, refridgerator full of the best munchies, cabinet full of more munchies, oh and of course an easy bake oven (gotta keep my cupcake skills on point)