Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Tollerance, eating instead?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Heey, been smoking 10 months now and im really tollerant.. would i get more high if i eat weed instead of smoking? Like potbrownies or something?

2. take a t break

3. Yes, but edibles boost your tolerance up even more. And you will start to notice you're not getting high of of the same amount of brownies. Edibles are fun every now and then but they aren't fun if you plan on eating them everyday.

4. I took a 2 week T-Break right at the start of the summer. I get really high off of tiny amounts. But I also take Fish Oil every morning. I suggest taking that T-Break. Buying some fish oil and then start up again when you are done with the T-Break (obviously).

Fish oil is amazing. Not only does it help lower my tolerance, but on days that I do not smoke, my mental clarity is wonderful. I really feel as though it boosts brain power!

5. LOL Boost your brain power? Fish oil is not brain food. Nor does it lower your tolerance. Do you know anything about the CB1-Omega 3 connection?

Granny Storm Crow

6. Are you serious? Did you not read the article yourself? Maybe I mis-worded what I was saying, however Fish Oil has been helping me in many ways, which I can 100% confirm that it makes me feel better during the day. Sure it could be a placebo effect, however you are 100% incorrect in telling me that I am wrong, it is my opinion. You cannot tell me what I think is wrong...You can however acknowledge it and realize it may conflict with other ideas or thoughts about the topic.

I honestly have no idea why you bashed my comment. Don't "lol" at me, because I am explaining to him what I have done to help reduce my tolerance.

7. This, dude..you won't regret it.

8. My tolerance leveled out a long time ago, I stay high all day every day. I'd suggest better pot or concentrates. 2 hits of my hash oil and I'm ripped :smoke:

9. T-Breaks really do help, my friend. I didn't want to have to take one when I was smoking a gram per day, but I decided to try it and took a 2 week T-Break and it definitely helped. I smoked .5 and was completely baked. It was great, man. Good luck!

10. Of course. Edibles = SKY

11. [quote name='"Not Sure"']My tolerance leveled out a long time ago, I stay high all day every day. I'd suggest better pot or concentrates. 2 hits of my hash oil and I'm ripped :smoke:[/quote]

Yup, also switch up the way you smoke.. I find if I always smoke joints it build my tolerance where if I vape, then bubbler and end the night with a joint i am fully medicated... :smoke:

12. How about smoking every 24 hours or if you work out, wait till after working out to smoke.

13. I read somewhere that edibles cause your tolerance to go up a lot more if you eat them often. I'd just take a week or two break. It will make a difference, but a month off would be even better.

14. [quote name='"420everysecond"']I read somewhere that edibles cause your tolerance to go up a lot more if you eat them often. I'd just take a week or two break. It will make a difference, but a month off would be even better.[/quote]

Maximum recovery time is 2 weeks.. Shouldn't make any difference at all after two weeks.. Well, that's for my body anyway.

Tolerance breaks suck bro, but in the end it's totally worth it.

15. ^this :bongin:

16. Yah right.....

you go buy urself a bong...and come back and see if you wanna say the same thing