Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever try this?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenderkiller, Jul 28, 2012.

1. #1 Fenderkiller, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    Ok here is the ultimate insta [10] joint in my opinion (works for me).. First you do a 50/50 mix of kief and weed. then you get some hash and roll it like play-doh into a "snake." then you put that long slender piece of hash in the middle of the weed and kief. I call it the snake eye joint because when it's all rolled up it looks like an eye. :D Try it I double dog dare you.

2. Sounds awesome.

3. [quote name='"ReeferPrty"']Sounds awesome.[/quote]

Tis it's the highest I've ever been I did one after already smoking two bowls in my bubbler... Bad idea I was stupid high.

4. My buddy and I made something like that once, wet a kingside with som
    Oil, dusted a bunch of kief on, dropped a mix of our two best strains we had at the time, topped with little chunks of this hash we had throughout. It was the best joint I ever smoked haha whenever you hit the hidden hash chunk you were just like daaaamn

5. I wouldn't put kief in a joint, a joint burns very hot that's just dumb.

I do like hash joints however.

6. that's true I guess I should have said if you have kief to burn try this. lol see what I did there? :smoke:

7. Ahaha, hey I never said don't do it, I do dumb stuff all the time, it's definitely wasteful though, when you gotta make a weed sandwich you gotta make a weed sandwich ya know

8. Did you post a pic of this on r/tree's like earlier? I dun seen it.

9. #9 Fenderkiller, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    No I don't think so bladefrient!
    But, Did we just become best friends.:hello:

[​IMG]

10. OP post a pic of this snake eye joint you speak of.

11. Kief in a joint? No thanks I'd rather not waste it

12. That doesn't sound very pleasant.

13. I had so much kief at one point I wasn't sure what to do with it nor how it would react in a joint so I rolled one up being 80% kief 20% bud....the crystals all ended up packing together making it impossible to toke :( attempt failed

Out came the scissors, cut that shit up and burned mad bowls all night instead

14. This isn't revolutionary.

I've heard this called 'snake in the grass'.

15. Well of course it has already been thought of. lol what hasn't? :eek:

As for the picture this is one I found on Google, but it has no kief in it.

[​IMG]

16. It makes me cough like no other but once the coughing subsided I was high as hell! :eek:

17. :O good stuffs!

18. damn that sounds and looks goood!