Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many in a quarter oz.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slim jimm, Jun 27, 2012.

1. If you had a quarter oz. of some fire how many joints could you make?

2. 1 HUGE joint

3. Too many for me to remember ;)

4. Between 7-14, depending on how much you pit in each, so a gram in each is 7 and a half gram of each is 14.

5. i want to fucking kill you right now, i almost shit myself. i was chillin listening too
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57zWuvsDTc]RADIO VERSION- Gotye feat. Kimbra- Somebody That I Used to Know (Dj Mike D Remix) Radio-Edit - YouTube[/ame].
    fuck you sir :smoke:

6. 1g each = 7 blunts. Or you can make brownies

7. [quote name='"m18"']Between 7-14, depending on how much you pit in each, so a gram in each is 7 and a half gram of each is 14.[/quote]

One gram joints are PRETTY damn big :smoke:
    Im fine with .5-.7s. I'll roll another if i need one lols

8. depending on how much you put in each joint, it comes down to simple math. So, good sir, how much are you intending to put into each gram? answer that question and in turn answer your question.

9. 86 marijuanas

10. I would roll around 10 joints or 7 blunts.

11. 7 FAT doobs, 10 nice joints, 14 average sized joints...if not, that's that shit I DONT LIKE! BANG BANG!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JJkMD1hE4]Kanye West - I Don't Like ft. Pusha T, Chief Keef, Jadakiss & Big Sean (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

12. You can get away with .3-4 in a joint and you'll still get blazed...

13. I have a friend who "conserves" his weed by rolling such pinners it's ridiculous. They are like 90% paper, 2% glue and 1% his spit (blech!) -the rest is weed. I won't smoke those things because they tastes like shit. But he has convinced himself that's the way he prefers to smoke. Can't teach an old dog new tricks sometimes.

he could probably roll a hundred joints with a quarter!