Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does moldy weed taste?HELP!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inestor93, Jun 20, 2012.

1. #1 inestor93, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    So story is i bought a oz of reggs last week..i finished a small pickle jar so i rinsed it and trew my bud in there without the baggy while the jar was still kinda damp...yesterday i had to go see the doctors because i woke up feelin nauseus and couldnt drink or eat anythin without puking...I first blamed the swhisher wrap since ppl say it has tobbacco and i can only compare this feelin when i went to the hooka..i dont do good with nicotine or tobbacco.but then again first time happening after smokin rillos for years.but then i started seein forums on moldy weed.how white spots determin it..I noticed my bud has white spots but does moldy weed have a certain taste?.What are common symptoms if any if you smoke it?.i noticed a more earthy taste to my bud,,,should i still smoke it?Ill try postin pics ASAP....whats u guys opinion??dont want to smoke it if it is mold...:confused::smoke::confused_2:
    I know theres lots of threads on moldy weed but still havnt gotten these questions answerd.

2. Dude you're done for.

3. Post pics of the budzz

4. Thats where you fucked up never buy regs. Go buy dank!

5. I once had 2 ounces go moldy on me because I was a naive son of a bitch and took what I was given without questioning it a few years back!

Ended up smoking that shit for about a month straight and I'm still here...

6. lmao moldy weed I have never even lmao

7. Sporatisafunguli is a condition whereby the spores in the mold attack and latch onto the insides of your lungs, and then spread throughout the body. It can be fatal if not treated immediately.

8. I know someone who can't even smoke now because of moldy weed.

9. You dumb?

10. Bahahahahha ^^