Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any tips on passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dustyboy316, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, just got a job in Fort Mac, makin $50 an hour and $100 on weekends. I am assuming there is a test (although my dad seems to think there isn't and he's already up there doing the same job).

Anyways, I've already quit smoking obviously, but I have no idea when the test would be if there is one. I have about 10-11 days total before I get out there and maybe a day or two before they get around to it, if they do. So, basically 2 weeks.

I'm extremely skinny, weighing 150 lbs, but was an everyday smoker until a few days ago haha. I did work 7 of my last 8 days, and I work outside doing physical labour...

I have been taking multi vitamins and cranberry pills also, as well as drinking water. It's about 30 degrees everyday, so I plan on exercising outdoors as well as hitting the sauna to get the sweat pumping and hopefully clear the system a bit.

I don't have the option to substitute since I don't even know if I will be tested or when it would be.

Any tips you guys have is more than appreciated! Thanks!

Any extra tips to help me get my pee clean?

2. honestly. there is almost nothing you can do to get it out faster
    i can only suggest sweating and drinking alot of antioxidant drinks
    pomegranate, acai, cranberry juices helped me

3. Your on the right track and should be clean for the test man, so keep it up and hope for the best!

4. i'm 275 about 5'8" have a shit ton of body fat. was a heavy smoker have a friend thats a caregiver been smoking hard for 2 years 8th - 1/4 a day at one point last few months i was about 3-4 bowls a day. the first week of detox i drank a gallon of water took niacin and flushed for about 3 days and drank about 2 big bottles of cranberry juice took a home drug test today was negative but still trippin since im getting it done at quest after i get this job im no longer going to be a smoker.

if you want to go the extra mile just in case. i'd go into a sweat room at a gym for a day or two for a few hours with a gallon of water and kill that. i heard charcoal pills help to my friend swears by it. if your going with a company like quest do not use ready clean or so on the gravity will be different and it will come up dialuted glad i figured that out because i was going to and i only have one chance to take the test. if its diluted or anything its a automatic fail

5. and i say who cares if they don't drug test you man atleast your being safe $50 an hour isn't anything to fuck with shit the job im going for is 14-17 and i still aint fucking around due to benefits and such.

i say better to be safe for the time being then fuck up the chance for the rest of your life you know. unless you got fibromyalgia and have to smoke thats different.

6. Thanks for the info guys!

The job was supposed to be in September and I was going to quit on my b-day on August 1st, but they switched it up extremely quick.

Going to GNC tomorrow, getting a few pills and maybe some detox to give it a shot. Also going to the sauna and having a swim.

The temp is supposed to hit 40 degrees celsius this week, so I don't think sweating it out is going to be a problem.

7. [quote name='"dyeguy45"']i'm 275 about 5'8" have a shit ton of body fat. was a heavy smoker have a friend thats a caregiver been smoking hard for 2 years 8th - 1/4 a day at one point last few months i was about 3-4 bowls a day. the first week of detox i drank a gallon of water took niacin and flushed for about 3 days and drank about 2 big bottles of cranberry juice took a home drug test today was negative but still trippin since im getting it done at quest after i get this job im no longer going to be a smoker.

if you want to go the extra mile just in case. i'd go into a sweat room at a gym for a day or two for a few hours with a gallon of water and kill that. i heard charcoal pills help to my friend swears by it. if your going with a company like quest do not use ready clean or so on the gravity will be different and it will come up dialuted glad i figured that out because i was going to and i only have one chance to take the test. if its diluted or anything its a automatic fail[/quote]

That's good to know, might need to use that. Also how long total did you go without smoking before you took the test??

8. i'll break it down got a call from my "informant ill call him" on 5/27 saying this company was going to call me to start the hiring process. i bought a few like the family size cranberry juice bottles drank 1/2 to one of those a day for the week. took about 1500-2000mg of niacin once a day (flush kind.) took a crap ton of vitamins and fish oil (fish oil helps hair grow(thought it was a hair test)) i got a call on 5/29. took about 3 weeks to get the point i'm at now the drug testing phase. so for the one week i flushed my system then went back to normal and i tested negative on the beginning of the pee first pee of the day.

basically drink a shit ton of water 1-2 gallons a day. cranberry juice, charcoal pills, niacin, sweat the shit out of your body. do that for about 2-3 weeks just in case you'll be "golden" just like your clean ass piss. try to quit drinking water a couple days before though. you don't want to dilute and it can flush some excess thc out of the fat into your pee from what i heard.

also the only reason im still tripping about my test is because i'm going to quest they check for everything on there drug tests my fiance just passed hers at concentra last week with extraclean everything i read about quest says you'll fail due to the gravity and i only have one shot if it comes up diluted or anything i fail no questions asked

9. [quote name='"dyeguy45"']

i'll break it down got a call from my "informant ill call him" on 5/27 saying this company was going to call me to start the hiring process. i bought a few like the family size cranberry juice bottles drank 1/2 to one of those a day for the week. took about 1500-2000mg of niacin once a day (flush kind.) took a crap ton of vitamins and fish oil (fish oil helps hair grow(thought it was a hair test)) i got a call on 5/29. took about 3 weeks to get the point i'm at now the drug testing phase. so for the one week i flushed my system then went back to normal and i tested negative on the beginning of the pee first pee of the day.

basically drink a shit ton of water 1-2 gallons a day. cranberry juice, charcoal pills, niacin, sweat the shit out of your body. do that for about 2-3 weeks just in case you'll be "golden" just like your clean ass piss. try to quit drinking water a couple days before though. you don't want to dilute and it can flush some excess thc out of the fat into your pee from what i heard.

also the only reason im still tripping about my test is because i'm going to quest they check for everything on there drug tests my fiance just passed hers at concentra last week with extraclean everything i read about quest says you'll fail due to the gravity and i only have one shot if it comes up diluted or anything i fail no questions asked[/quote]

You sound like you re very prepared. Good luck my dude!

10. thanks man hopefully i'm good i just found out the stick test i took has the same cut off levels as the test i'm suppose to take at the place so i should be good there both 50 eia but i still have to pass the 15 one not sure about that one