Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Way to Bypass a Home-testing Kit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nawni, May 31, 2012.

1. "Oh shit, my mom's testing me tomorrow." I've been there. That shit fucking sucks. After a party or a get together with your friends, your rents are trying to test you using a shitty Rite Aid home-testing kit. You panic, and you frantically search the internet, only to find terrible commercials for herbal cleansing products or various, non-tested methods to help beat the piss test. What I'm about to tell you is none of that, just a simple, free(basically) method to counter home testing kits, that I've used multiple times after a nice toke.

First thing to acknowledge is that THIS IS DIRECTED TO PEOPLE BEING TESTED BY HOME-TESTING KITS. My understanding is that professional tests can pick up marijuana through basically any drug-screen or dilation you try to impose upon your urine. However, cheap tests that parents use to bust their teenage children are easily fooled. Sorry if your office job is testing you, happy unemployment.

Also, immediately when you find out that there's a test coming, you should ABSTAIN from the ganja until the test happens. It's not required, but it certainly doesn't hurt your chances.

The method I'm about to share with you must be initiated 6-5 hours in advance to your test, no sooner and no later. You need at least 4 aspirin(the adult kind, not the baby kind) and access to immense amounts of water. Here goes.

Take the four aspirin 6-5 hours before your test, hopefully on a full stomach. If you have no aspirin tolerance, and your stomach is empty, near the end of 6 hours, you will start to feel mildly nauseous. Nothing too bad, but it's not that fun. Sometimes, if i have knowledge of a test the day BEFORE I'm being tested, I take a couple aspirin to increase tolerance and lessen the stomach upset.

If you're a lightweight, you might feel a verrryy tiny bit dizzy and light headed. Don't worry, you're not overdosing, that's what aspirin does. After you've downed the aspirin, take a drink of water. And another one. And another one. And keep going until you have to pee. Then pee, and start again. You want a CONSTANT FLOW OF FLUIDS through your body. Keep peeing and keep drinking. You want your urine to become pure, and clear as water. You might feel a little nauseous and a little overhydrated, then you take a 15 minute break and start drinking again.

Hopefully, you'll have timed it correctly and they test you within the 6-5 hour interval that you set up. When they test you, avoid suspicious behavior and act normal. If they notice it's rather clear, you act normal and say "I guess it is." Make sure they DONT KNOW about your water intake, or they might not take the test seriously and surprise test you later.

I sincerely hope this helps, I've used this method countless times, and I'm still smokin' :). Anyway, happy toking homiesssss :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. people 18+ can do what Nancy Reagan said to do... just say NO!

you are 18 + aren't you?

3. Good thing I'm not a kid and don't have to worry about nazi parents!

4. Lol at aspirin??? What does thinning your blood do, aspirin in no way helps to dilute your pee, the only thing that can be taken is b-12 vitamins which makes your urine yellow. You must be under 18 if your getting tested by mommy and daddy, and if not its time to grow the fuck up and be honest and not hide it, as you are an adult....

5. Or I could dilute my piss with warm water instead of taking 4 aspirin.

6. I see 2 ignorant posts. You two need to do a google search on dilution methods, as this has been proven to work, albeit only on light to moderate users. You also have to flush your body with a lot of water.

Found this through research when I first started smoking daily a few years back. Now I'd apologize to the man and open a fresh page. He's giving us info thats a dead horse that's been beat, but it hasn't stretched far enough out in the web apparently.

7. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or he could man the fuck up and be honest with his parents, or leave the site cause hes underage. This is for home testing which shouldn't be occurring for anyone of the age 18+. Thus my post is not ignorant but accurate.

8. :rolleyes: nah b, im 19. it's just shit i had to do back in the day when my rents weren't down with me smoking, i just wanted to impart some knowledge to young tokers on the internet

9. that shit's hard when theyre monitoring you, but yeah you could go that route too.

10. Alright my bad about what i said but does aspirin actually help? not sure what it would do

11. Why are you getting so mad at this?...

It was a post for people who might need some advice cause guess what, maybe they dont want to tell their parrents, or if they do they'd get kicked out and might not have a job to support themselfs.

Enless you have MD after your name or have done accurate research (but i bet you just pulled it out of your ass) you shouldnt make (yes ignorant) comments putting this guy's method down.

12. I honestly dont know haha was in a pissed off mood

13. lol smoke a nice J and cool off :smoke::smoking:

14. apparently it misses with this receptor on home tests called the EMIT. idk that much about it, but it does work, believe me

15. Do you have resources to back this up?

16. I mean its a blend of advice on the internet that I found worked for me. no formal studies I know of though, you can look it up I guess. "Does aspirin pass drug tests" or whatever.

17. They watch you piss?

Hell I'd be out of there if it was to that extreme.

18. hahaha nah but they could hear a faucet running or something, and they might have adulteration tests on the thing

19. #19 Rediah1, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    Take it from someone who has had at-home-drug-tests recently and always passed, the 99.9% guaranteed and easy way to pass them is: JUST DILUTE IT WITH WATER ON THE SPOT, and add a few drops of your pee in the same cup. Just be slick with how you get the water in there. Obviously if your parents are going to be with their ears against the door, then you cant use the faucet. You can also drop a few drops of visine in the cup as well, I heard it helps, but I am not sure if that even makes a difference. It tests negative either way. But that is the easiest and guaranteed way to pass. Also, if your parents will want to see the cup with the pee in it, DO NOT dilute your own pee by drinking lots of water, unless you take a large amount of b-12. Since you will be relying on diluting on the spot, you want your own pee to be as yellow as possible (Maybe take some vitamin b-12), and add a few drops of your own pee to a large ratio of slightly warm water. This way they wont suspect the cup to be full of water, but piss, because it should have a slight color and smell to it. At home drug tests only test for I believe 50 nano/ml, which is easily passed by diluting.

You dont have to worry about adulteration testing. If its an at home drug test, then they are very simple, and they don't test for anything else. They wont know you tampered with it at all. Of course this method doesnt work for anything being sent to the lab.

20. Before i turned 18, my parents always threatened me with tests and never went through with them haha. I was always under the assumption that aspirin caused a false positive :confused: