Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Scared Please Answer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abyssanoid, May 23, 2012.

1. Why are you scared? I wish I could still get that high.. Enjoy it while it lasts.

2. My brother was with me, and I remember feeling as if I was scattered through 5 dimensions, but was prominantly existant in the dimension overlapping reality. This scared me the most.

3. Wtf, your thinking to much when your high and its making you paranoid.. Just chill

4. Bottom right corner of a post is the "Quote" button ;D

And I really suggest investing in a glass smoking apparatus. Or, learn to roll a joint. If you can't do either of those, make an apple pipe. I really don't suggest smoking out of your aluminum foil pipe. Doing that on a regular base can do very bad things to your lungs if you manage to get the aluminum hot enough. You don't want metal particles in your lungs for the rest of your life.

5. #25 Sweetpea77, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    "Its all in the mind" - Yellow Submarine (but you're probably too young)

I think you are ok. If you've already smoked it and your face is still intact, there's nothing to worry about. I think you are just trippin balls on a great first time. It's never going to be this intense again, so enjoy.

---Hey at least you didn't get the cum covered bud like the other guy did!!

6. Invest I shall. Roll a joint I may. I'm out of weed, but want to get high today. :D

7. The Beatles

8. Respect young space traveler, it takes me dozens of edibles to travel all 5 dimensions, you've got there in 4 hits.

now go smoke some more, captain.

9. *Attention New Smokers*

If dealers lace your shit without telling you....there losing money. Yes, some may be rolling in dough, and can spare the extra bucks, then you can think about being laced. But chances are if your buying from some teenagers, he's not gonna mix your stuff. If he even has something to mix it with in the first place :confused_2:

10. Not to mention PCP.. I havent heard anyone say they have done PCP in like 15 years lol

11. lol, you were just really high.

12. If he had done PCP he would have been found naked in a dumpster eating his dinner. Are people really freaking out over weed all the time or are they all just kids?