Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very Scared Please Answer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abyssanoid, May 23, 2012.

1. Ok, I had made a post in the seasoned tokers forum about this, but I now realized that I should post it here (I also didn't explain many details)

I had been curious about getting high for a while now, and had finally managed to get a dime.
    Anyways, I smoked three times before I'd actually gotten high (Out of the same dime). But when it hit me, it was a very intense experience. I felt numb, had dry mouth, felt like I was important, and like everyone else was just a phase that will be deminished by eternity itself. I also had felt like I was in 3rd person. This scares me, because I had no idea that weed was this powerful, or could produce these effects. So I am starting to think it was PCP, because it felt similar to the nitrous I was given at the dentists (Nitrous is a dissassociative and so is PCP).

Reasons it may not be laced:

1. It didn't look odd
    2. It didn't smell chemical
    3. Didn't work the first time (Does PCP always work?!?)

4. I had dry mouth (obviously cannabis)

5. My first time (didn't know what to expect)
    6. when I licked a part of the bud itself, it didn't taste odd.

Reasons it may have been laced:
    1. I had only taken 4 hits
    2. I felt 3rd person
    3. I felt numb
    4. It felt like N2O (for about an hour)

5. The high lasted 4 hours. (but it did come down the whole time)

What do you guys think?

2. 1. Ok
    2. Ok, check out derealization depersonalization I have it chronically it's harmless (not the 3rd person, but everything looks like a dream)
    3. Ok
    4. Ok
    5. Ok

It was weed.

3. Honestly, if your not a seasoned toker then you could have totally been caught off guard by the high. After my second or third time smoking I got super scared and didn't like it.

It does not sound laced. I swear, all new tokers say it's PCP and freak themselves out by searching on google. I thought the weed was laced after my first time trying it haha... We all do.

Just sit back and relax and toke ;) :smoke:

Read the guide in my signature, pick up a fat sack, and smoke a little. If you have a low tolerance it doesn't take that many hits to get you high.

4. I'm not in derealization now, just while high. I sure hope it wasnt PCP. Don't wanna rip my face off :(

5. It took me 11 different individual smoke sessions until I got high my first time. I was hindu kush when I did, and holy hell I even believed I was on a different drug. It's just very new to you, next time you do it you will begin to recognize that 3rd person and it will turn into the same great high. I was dead numb, couldn't feel my arms. Wasn't in my body.

6. I feel a little better...

But does PCP work the first time unlike weed? BTW it was Caveman OG Kush supposedly

7. Not laced, I can't relate to the third person thing, but other then that it all sounds okay. And "only" 4 hits for your first time, thats a lot man haha.

8. Abyssanoid, dude it was totally not laced. Your fine. What are you smoking out of? A glass pipe? Maybe try packing half the amount. Remember to do a second inhale after you pull away from the pipe and have the smoke hit the bottom of your lungs (or until you can't breath in any more). Then exhale. Wait it out and if you want to get higher, smoke more.

9. Not how I remembered it the first time.. Don't trip your body is just experiencing some whole new shit never before, so relax, enjoy your high, and try not to be so paranoid. Its all in your head!!! NO worries dude toke at least 3 or 4 more sessions and you'll be in another state of mind.

10. Haha it's definitely just weed bro. When I first started I could stretch one gram over a week. Getting high only once a day. And it was mids. That should tell you how easily it can get you fucked up when you first start out. But every time I introduce a newbie to loud, they say the same things. I did too. It's all normal. You get used to it and once you get over the whole "H0ly sh!t Whatz HAppennING!?!?" you can start to enjoy it. Haha I mean you still enjoy it then but I just know I like it more now that I know what to expect.

11. 4 hits on your first session? man you must be crazy because I've been smoking for a damn year and 1 bowl is enough to have me sitting down for the next 2 and a half hours. My first time I hit 2 very small bowls and I was super baked for 4 hours then I passed out for another 16 hours.

Trust me, you're okay.

12. @OmegleMeister

Aluminum Foil Ghetto Pipe (twig to keep the nuglets from ending up in lodged in my esophagus...)

13. can these fall into the no discussion of other drug category?

tired of seeing these hahaha

14. Niga, no one does PCP anymore LMAO

15. i quit smoking pot for 11 years and just started again a week ago. the shit i have now is strong. i use to smoke a few bowls to get high. i have noticed this stuff i just need one hit and i am good. Don't smoke too much and enjoy the buzz. take a hit and wait five minutes and see how you feel. it can be overwelming high if you do to much

16. you have to be really stupid, or a kid to get that high.

17. To respond to people's posts press the quote button bottom right.

Next time might I suggest an apple much safer and taste better.:smoke:

18. I'm gonna pull the low-tolerance card...

19. i don't think it was laced man there's no point in lacing it if your gonna sell it to someone, i think you were just really really high 4 hits is enough to do that to someone just starting trust me. next time just take less and wait a bit longer between hits to assess your high i think what you were perceiving was merely all in your head so try not to dwell on it and next time you get high make sure your in a good mood/environment and see how it goes.