Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke hash without tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalstorm137, May 21, 2012.

1. I need serious help guys!
    I cannot find buds, pipes, bongs in my country and ive quit tobacco:D

I can smoke in my room/bathroom. no one comes inside ever!
    can i use a butane lighter and a needle instead of stove and knives? (hot knife method)

what im thinking is to put the hash on the coin and light the steel needle until it gets red and then press it against the hash and suck the smoke from the bottle.

im confused help me guys.. otherwise ill have to start mixing tobacco again:/:(

2. I saw a video on this on youtube. Ever heard of MastahRoller? He did a guide on it :)

3. [quote name='"Titch"']I saw a video on this on youtube. Ever heard of MastahRoller? He did a guide on it :)[/quote]

Yeah it does work! And I know him! Cool guy!

Didn't know he had YouTube fame lol

4. you can rool it white weed or make your bong tou can also take a cup and strow put the hash inside lit it put somthing to covr the cup but with hole for the strow and "drink" the smoke

5. put a lil ball of hash on the end of a steel needle so needle is point up in the air). Light said ball of hash and blow out. IT will still be a lil cherry on there. Next put a glass over the cherry so all the smoke accumulates inside said glass. When there is enough smoke in there lift the glass up a tiny amount and inhale smoke. It works. I smoked hash like this for years/ Plus you should have all materials needed. Hash is the hardest variable in this formula to get. so the hard part is done. Cheers!

6. should i blow the flame soon as it catches the hash or should i let it burn? and exposing direct flame to hash ruins the hash is it true?

7. Ive heard something like take a chewed piece of gum or something of the sort maybe and eraser? and put the needle in it so the piece of hash is sticking on the end tip up. Then light the hash let some smoke come off and cover with a cup then when smoke gathers get a straw or something and inhale

8. uhhhhh, hot knife is the best method, but could you put the hash on some aluminum foil, and light if from the bottom and inhale it with a half 2 litre bottle to smoke it like some people do with oxycodone or whatever drugs those are that ppl do that with?

9. lmao, I'm pretty sure you actually could smoke hash like that ^

10. that would be the most easiest way, i tried that last year and it got me pretty dim. :D

11. [quote name='"jackstraw419"']put a lil ball of hash on the end of a steel needle so needle is point up in the air). Light said ball of hash and blow out. IT will still be a lil cherry on there. Next put a glass over the cherry so all the smoke accumulates inside said glass. When there is enough smoke in there lift the glass up a tiny amount and inhale smoke. It works. I smoked hash like this for years/ Plus you should have all materials needed. Hash is the hardest variable in this formula to get. so the hard part is done. Cheers![/quote]

That's amazing :)

12. The easiest way is with this:

[​IMG]

You just put an unfold clip inside it so the hash will stick there when you drag it, and just light at the end

13. [quote name='"rubik"']The easiest way is with this:

You just put an unfold clip inside it so the hash will stick there when you drag it, and just light at the end[/QUOTE]

What is this magic

14. why not make a apple pipe with a screen?

15. Hotknife it, it's the best.

16. can i do hotknives with butane lighter or candle? cus it will be hard for me to do in the kitchen

17. guys is it possible to put the hash on a coin and then light it from the below, and then suck the vapors from the half bottle?

18. I wouldn't recommend any substance that you are going to smoke go anywhere near those damn dirty ass coins no matter how much you clean them, I have little to no experience with hash so that's all the advice I can give haha

19. Just put it in a pipe and smoke it. Make it easy on yourself. Enjoy.

PW

20. I hate hot knifing.