Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome e cig juice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jkb6566, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Hey have this juice called e liqweed and it comes In a lot of flavors but has no nicotine instead it has triptoglyphene and melatonin in it so when you smoke it it gets you sleepy and chill

2. Would y'all try it

3. If I was on probation I might look into it. But while I'm free to smoke I'll stick with buds. A lot of stuff like this has been popping up, they have drinks that are supposed to make you feel stoned and the other day at the gas station I saw "weed brownies" obviously they don't actually have bud in them but they're supposed to have the same effect.

4. yeah melatonin makes you sleepy.. thats the only "chill" you get..

5. If it produces thick vapor so I can practice smoke tricks then hell yes why is it out there or just an idea?

6. This sounds like an interesting idea for those quitting cigs.

Also, you can make THC tinctures now!! Atleast I saw a few on SR...

7. idk if i would try it, have to look into it a lot of that stuff is straight terrible for you like spice.

8. [quote name='"Tle"']idk if i would try it, have to look into it a lot of that stuff is straight terrible for you like spice.[/quote]

Wtf? This is ignorant and incorrect. How is this simliar to spice? In what way??

9. #10 Clstcnnbscltvtr, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    The only legitimate health issue raised by ecigs so far, is that some of the mixtures use glycerin over glycol and something about concerns for vaporized glycerin boiling as acrolein which is a non-carcinogenic respiratory irritant. We're talking 2 PPM concentrations .. Most people never notice the effects.

They pump PG through some hospital air conditioning systems for air purity.

Yea ..

10. [quote name='"Skeletor"']If I was on probation I might look into it. But while I'm free to smoke I'll stick with buds. A lot of stuff like this has been popping up, they have drinks that are supposed to make you feel stoned and the other day at the gas station I saw "weed brownies" obviously they don't actually have bud in them but they're supposed to have the same effect.[/quote]

I bought a package of those brownies. Melatonin is the main ingredient, and instead of reading the label which says that one serving is half a brownie, I ate the whole thing. I ended up taking a 7 hour nap in the middle of the day, was so pissed.

11. [quote name='"DontTellSmokey"']

I bought a package of those brownies. Melatonin is the main ingredient, and instead of reading the label which says that one serving is half a brownie, I ate the whole thing. I ended up taking a 7 hour nap in the middle of the day, was so pissed.[/quote]

Now, whose fault is that?

Anyway, Lazy Cakes don't do shit to me

12. no they dont get you high. I've tried a brownee with the same shit in it and all it does is knock you out within an hour.

13. [quote name='"paperplanes11"']no they dont get you high. I've tried a brownee with the same shit in it and all it does is knock you out within an hour.[/quote]

Yeah that's all melatonin does

14. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']

Now, whose fault is that?

Anyway, Lazy Cakes don't do shit to me[/quote]

Why would they sell them as single brownies in single packages when you're only supposed to eat half?

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

15. I would be interested in the link to this specific ejuice. Nicotine is thje only thing to give you a buzz in the ones ive seen.