Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB Tips Please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anonymous99, Apr 1, 2012.

1. :wave:So i just ordered a mflb from puffitup(link below) Also I used the promo code "Batteries" to get a pair of extra batteries and if you don't have a scale you could use the code"scale" to get a free scale with a purchase. I'm hoping the mflb comes before this Friday for my spring break. Has any one have any tips for using the mflb. And does anyone have any experiences with puffitup shipping and approx how long it would take. Tips for stealth vaping would be highly appreicated, where was the craziest place you vaped with the mflb. Thx for reading:D

Magic-Flight Launch Box is a small, fast, portable aromatherapy vaporizer usable by anyone, anywhere, anytime. It provides a convenient, reliable and efficient alternative to smoking. This vaporizer is made so well that it comes with a LIFETIME WARRA

2. the mflb doesn't smell really... when you take the bud out to put it in the mflb will smell. but that's the only smell...so hurry and clear the smell. Make sure you don't burn the weed. if you do burn it, it will smell like burnt popcorn...so to cover that up make some popcorn!!

and enjoy. make sure to grind up your herb extra fine for best results.

3. Got mine from the same place, even used the same promo code.

My tips are to get some new batteries - the ones that ship with it really are pretty shitty. For best smoking, I would pre-grind my stuff early and make sure it's dried out a bit (a day or two in advance really seems to help).

If you got the one with the whip, I would use it so you can take bigger, smoother hits. Also, all the tips I read said it starts to vape after 3-5 seconds - don't think that means you should stop the battery after that long. I usually wait for vapor to form and then pulse breaths (not one long drag like on a pipe) every couple of seconds for about 10 seconds. Don't leave the battery active too long or you'll burn your bud; I shake mine up a bit after every drag and then tap it again so it settles down in the trench.

Congrats on the purchase, hope you love it like I love mine.

4. I heard that someone toked up with an MFLB in a movie theater and no one complained about MMJ smell...
    Trench flipping
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdGqQEWj_xs"]Trench flipping - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKp4ygqRvUE"]Cleaning your MFLB - YouTube[/ame]

5. While you're using it, it wont really smell unless you're burning the bud...if someone is 10 feet away they wont even smell it. Use a sploof when you exhale if you want to be extra stealth.

I've seen some people online put their MFLB inside empty fountain drink cups and use it, maybe you want to look into that if you want to smoke in public and be on the dl

6. This video was made by the MagicFlight youtube channel. I dont have a MFLB personally but would love one and this video has gotten great feedback from MFLB users regarding how to hit it to get the highest :smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz68fCk97fM]Keys To Perfect Vaporization - YouTube[/ame]

7. Ive used my MFLB on the train ride from LA to Portland 8 times or so with no complication (though once this black guy came up to me and told me i smelt "tasty", turns out he was the conductor)

Ive used it on a flight from LA - Montana in my seat but it was half a trench and i stopped before it got too browned. Also no one was sitting next to me and i exhaled into my jacket.

Also i used it while on jury duty on this case that took a week, i popped into the stairwell every recess to vape one.

The MFLB is truly an amazing vape for under the radar medicating ;)

8. WTH!! how did you manage to get weed on to your plane? and the mflb?

9. damn son, you take a lot of risks. :eek:

10. What I suggest is really mastering a hit technique because if you fail you won't like the MLFB. Lots of people that I let try my vape don't like it at first, but once they hit it right and start coughing on each hit they love it ahahaha.