Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to pass drug test. Potable aquas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 2e3t4y5u, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    n

2. Why risk failing...this sounds so fiendish, just stop smoking, save your money, pass your test, once that's over pickup a large amount of cannabis and smoke yourself retarded :)

3. well because of random drug testing just in case

4. I,m not sure if this will work as i,v never tried it but directly on the piss for RDTS?

5. Random Drug Testy Strips?

6. this^

7. sounds good for someone on probation

8. [quote name='"xSadrulesx"']Why risk failing...this sounds so fiendish, just stop smoking, save your money, pass your test, once that's over pickup a large amount of cannabis and smoke yourself retarded :)[/quote]

Yeah, some people live with parents who don't approve, their on probation, etc. Maybe they've been working at a job that doesn't drug test, but now they can leave it for a better one that does drug test

Idk, I can make up a bunch of scenarios if you want

9. Idk ive been searching around for them and i havent found a single case of someone failing when using these correctly. Plus the military issues them on the side for the stonners.