Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to argue against a christian

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMonster420, Mar 10, 2012.

1. My cousin is a straight up christian. His dad is a priest and his parents are from the middle east. My cousin knows i smoke and today hes like "why do you smoke weed to escape reality." Im like no i just do so shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Then hes like all your doing is wasting your money and burning it into ashes. So I ignored him and walked away. I need a counter argument for this annoying bitch.

2. Just tell them to fuck off.

3. god created marijuana?

4. Tell him you roll J's with bible paper lmao! That will rile him up.

5. And obviously Noah loaded Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Sativa on to his ark or else they wouldn't be here today

6. You don't do it to escape reality. You do it to enhance reality.

See signature.

7. fuck him, waste of your time

8. If dealing with Christians is the case, what better to do than cite bible quotes?

Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
    Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb-bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."
    Genesis 3:18 "... thou shalt eat the herb of the field."
    Psalms 104:14 "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man."
    Proverbs 15:17 "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith."
    Revelation 22:2 " the river of life proceeded to flow from the throne of God, and on either side of the bank there was the tree of life, and the leaf from that tree is for the healing of the nations."

9. tell him to mind his own damn business, they're your finances not his. and the way i see it is you're spending on something that makes you happy so you're not wasting it at all... just show him all the places in the bible that says weed is bad. essentially what im saying is dont show him anything because there is nothing.

10. You can't fix stupid.

11. Or a good sucker punch to the lip will make him stop annoying you. That could be a very effective "counter arguement" ;)

12. Bad idea. He's just going to think weed makes you violent.

Don't do anything that will make him think worse of Cannabis.

13. Genesis 1:29. The Authorized Version.
    And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

14. Why does he give a fuck? And not everyone wants to escape reality... Just have fun?

15. God gave the world seeds. Including mj seeds;)

Ps im not a christian

16. Then if he continues, you can get all high and mighty on how dare he try and argue and contradict the word of god. And the nature he created. Who is he? Physically its harmless too so as to avoid any counter-arguements.

17. All these^
    And tell him to stop being such a whiny little bitch.

18. "Why do you waste your life away believing in bullshit? Why do you make up nonsense to avoid facing your reality?"

19. Like that signature bro

20. you dont need to rag on his beliefs or make him feel like he is wrong just because he is doing that to you. simply state that you share different beliefs than him and ask him to respect yours as you respect his.
    if that doesnt work, then a donkey kick to the balls should do the trick.
    let us know how it turns out