Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canadians see this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Mar 9, 2012.

1. 2 words: fucking Harper

2. ya harpers anti weed campaign is bull shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NZGPVBCrjY]Harper's New Anti-Pot Ad Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

Like wtf is that

3. BE IT RESOLVED that a new Liberal government will legalize marijuana and ensure the regulation and taxation of its production, distribution, and use, while enacting strict penalties for illegal trafficking, illegal importation and exportation, and impaired driving;

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that a new Liberal government will invest significant resources in prevention and education programs designed to promote awareness of the health risks and consequences of marijuana use and dependency, especially amongst youth;

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that a new Liberal government will extend amnesty to all Canadians previously convicted of simple and minimal marijuana possession, and ensure the elimination of all criminal records related thereto;

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that a new Liberal government will work with the provinces and local governments of Canada on a coordinated regulatory approach to marijuana which maintains significant federal responsibility for marijuana control while respecting provincial health jurisdiction and particular regional concerns and practices.

:confused: I wish the US Congress would do this. :smoke:

4. sigh... legalized pot would increase the amount of places i could smoke outside

5. tbh I don't really care about legalization... I can already get good weed, at cheap prices, and smoke it without any hassle from the cops (assuming you're not doing something stupid, like smoking outside a police station). What's going to change when it's legalized?

6. my point isnt the prices or how i get my weed. my point is being able to smoke weed anywhere

7. I love Canada. :)

Furthermore, I have always claimed to be a supporter of the Liberal Party.

8. I dont care about legalization but than again I do. I can already get good weed and get it well priced. But If it were legal just getting it from the store would be easier (even though its already easy as fuck), It would probably be cheaper, and you would be able to buy actual legitimate strains that were grown properly and organically. It would also be cool to be able to buy all the different well made edibles and tinctures and other goodies that would be extremely hard and time consuming to produce yourself :)

9. You can't drink anywhere.. why should you be able to smoke anywhere?

10. Yo why the fuck are there tums in the joint?

11. #13 ignila, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Even a liberal/NDP minority might be able to swing a legalization vote because the NDP have included their "eNDProhibition" campaign in each of their previous two federal election platforms. The downfall of the liberals in the previous two elections hasn't been their policy, its been their selection of leaders. Hopefully they can find a new, more charismatic and likable man or woman by 2015, because I wouldn't mind seeing a moderate left-ward swing in Canadian government.

That is if crazy Stephen Harper doesn't introduce legislation against new marijuana legislation. I used to actually defend him quite a bit, but his caucus has turned straight up reactionary in the past year.

Depite the Conservative government's success guiding Canada through a pretty tough economic time since 2008 relatively unscathed, I look forward to the opportunity to vote for a party that serves the true interests of Canadians come 2015.

12. You guys aware of the Mernagh case court dates coming next month? Might get legalized by then by the federal court.

13. looks like ecstasy in that paper. harper's trying to use the gateway drug argument... smh

14. Yeah that's the federal appeal of the Ontario Superior Court ruling last year, right? I was asking a buddy of mine about that a couple months ago because I had no idea what was going on with it.

15. May 6th and 7th man, one way or another its really going to fuck with our weed laws

16. who said anything about drinking?!? first of all you can smoke a cigarette anywhere and my point is, why shouldnt you be able to smoke " pot " anywhere? . never said anything about drinking

17. fuck harper i always see this commercial and get angry who smokes a joint at a party then starts hiding x under their bed?

18. hahah i just saw the commercial right now [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NZGPVBCrjY]Harper's New Anti-Pot Ad Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

theres some crazy shit going on in the video