Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a blunt from a cuban cigar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Mar 3, 2012.

1. i have a few cubans and want to roll a blunt.. is this possible if so how?

2. Dont.Waste.A.Cuban.

3. Waste of weed and a good cigar, if it doesn't fall apart on you, which it will.

4. Cubans aren't wrapped like shitty cigars. There's a whole bunch of layers of different types of tobacco leaves... It would be a horrible mistake to waste an expensive cigar like that.... Don't do it.

5. if ur not gona smoke em, sell them bitches, dont waste a good cigar.
    i dont smoke tobacco (eewww) but i know cubans are worth money

6. Depends what kind, really. I buy Gurkha's, and 5 Vegas online, and they are deffinately not for blunt rolling.

7. if you got like 5+ grams to put in one cigar, I say go for it

8. Rather smoke a blunt in a Cuban, than the Tobacco in the Cuban.

9. it will fall apart on you. look up a MAGAR 420 OP.

10. I've done it. Those cigars are so strong. Every hit you take is torture.

11. i did so once nd i got soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo very high off of it

12. You cunt, dont you dare disgrace that cigar

Use a philly

[​IMG]

13. Use a white owl.
    [​IMG]

14. You would have to poke all the tobacco out of the leaf and then fill it with bud. I wouldnt recommend doing this because you will probaly fuck it up, and you shouldnt waste such an expensive cigar. I dont even think their legal in the U.S, im not sure though

15. look at OP's location

16. I suppose you could pack one but I'm sure you won't be able to roll one. But damn that's a good cIgat to waste. Use a swisher

17. I'd have to agree with everyone else. It will fall apart if you split it and re roll it. It might be possible to push out the tobacco with a pencil and load it up like it was a pre rolled cone. You should practice a few times with a swisher if you try it.

18. Try and find a Magar

19. *Make sure the Cigar is well stored, if it's dried out, most likely the cigar wrap will break tear more easily.

Step 1 - Use Sharp Knife or Long Nails, and cut single line through the cigar penetrating only the top layer wrap.

Step 2 - Empty out tobacco inside

Step 3 - Fill Blunt Cuban Wrap with Marijuana

Step 4 - Seal edges with saliva

Step 5 - Re-Roll

Step 6 - Light up :smoke:

But if you still can't picture it enough, Let a girl teach you how to roll a blunt instead.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_A3lgxL14]Playboy Babe - How to ROLL A BLUNT- Miss Hightimes 2010 nominee!! - YouTube[/ame]

20. Cubans are thick and usually very dry once they reach the customer's hands, regardless of storing it in a humidifier, the cigar paper is highly fragile. I wouldn't recommend anything except a swisher.

Cohiba's are very delicate, and making them is a deeply intricate process.
    What is Cohiba,Making cohiba cigar in Havana - Video Dailymotion