Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do you change the bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by woodskeeper, Feb 16, 2012.

1. not exactly new to smoking, but i was just wondering if the weed hits you harder with clean water rather than dirty bong water? and if dirty bong water traps all the goodness of the hit from reaching to your lungs? thanks in advance.now smoke one for this newb.

2. The bongs hit better and smoother if you have fresh cold water in them
    Plus if you leave the old or dirty water in there it makes it harder to clean and smells like a wet ash tray

3. Other then the fact its dirty as fuck to use dirty bong water , it makes it smoother and better overall experience like Pastivity said

4. If u leave dirty water in it stinks like shit and will make your hits taste like shit after awhile

5. people change bong water because it starts smelling like ass and honestly I don't wanna smoke outta a bong that smells like anus.

6. LOL I wondered this too, thanks

7. I usually change it when it starts getting dirty just because the longer the dirty water is in there the dirtier the bong is getting plus it looks bad and tastes bad as well.

8. Just drink it no worries lol.. If you get a carbon filter your water will always be clean.

9. Like everyone says it hits smoother when u clean the water. Plus sometimes i can taste the tar when i smoke mids in a dirty bong

10. that shit fucking stinks after a few good hits

11. why do you take a shower?

12. Same reason I flush my toilet after it's been used or wash my dishes... Common sense and cleanliness mostly. :smoke:

13. Same reason you want the girl you are fucking to be sti free. You don't want HIV up on yo dick

14. [quote name='"Alrex"']Same reason you want the girl you are fucking to be sti free. You don't want HIV up on yo dick[/quote]

I've never heard of a dirty bong giving someone HIV. lol

15. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']

I've never heard of a dirty bong giving someone HIV. lol[/quote]

youve never hit the bong wit chris rock then

16. clean, fresh water is always the best. why? because it's clean. if you smoke out of a bong and you pull through some ash into the water, it doesn't really make a difference. but then go from smoking that dirty bong, to cleaning it, and then smoking out of it again... it'll kick your ass because of how fresh and smooth your hits will be.

17. Never will either. :laughing:

18. just dump that shit out when your done, then put some fresah water next time you toke ... its not that hard :bongin:

19. I change mine every time.

20. makes it taste nicer, doesnt smell like a back alley in thailand, and, just anal retentive nature