Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So another laced weed thread...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cincyhermit, Feb 16, 2012.

1. O I know there's like 20 thousand laced weed threads a day but I have a question... Sorry:(. So I overheard my friend say that he laces his weed that he sells to people (including me) just to fuck with them. So should I be worried? I have a dub left and afraid to smoke it... And how can I tell if it really is laced.

2. if he's serious trash it and find a new dealer. fuck that shit and fuck that kid. what a douchebag

3. He's probably just messing with you. Why would someone put something worth 60$ a gram into something worth 10$ a gram?

4. Buy some other shit, compare. Just smoke the shit he gave you when you have no obligations or responsibilities. You could even just throw out the "suspected" laced weed if your that afraid.

5. sprayed wit chemicals like RAID

6. ask him if he laced it.

7. Yo fuck that dude!

8. You should have called him on this the moment he said it. He's either lying to sound "cool", or he's a total dick with no regard whatsoever to the lives he could ruin with tricks like that. Then, you should have told him you will never buy from him again, and that you intend to tell his other customers what he said, too.

9. [quote name='"JacksonHole"']sprayed wit chemicals like RAID[/quote]

Why? :smoke:

10. [quote name='"pearl75"']
    You should have called him on this the moment he said it. He's either lying to sound "cool", or he's a total dick with no regard whatsoever to the lives he could ruin with tricks like that. Then, you should have told him you will never buy from him again, and that you intend to tell his other customers what he said, too.[/quote]

Well I overheard him saying this to somebody else, not me.

11. So what!?! I wouldn't have cared who he said it to, or where he said it, for that matter. That douche would have gotten a piece of my mind.

12. [quote name='"pearl75"']
    So what!?! I wouldn't have cared who he said it to, or where he said it, for that matter. That douche would have gotten a piece of my mind.[/quote]

I'll give him a peice of mine tomorrow