Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help, Im buying orange kush and I dont know how to recognize it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Lennon, Feb 15, 2012.

1. #1 John Lennon, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Hey

I was looking for a dealer, and my friend told me that his friend is one. We want to buy some good weed because its my friend´s first time smoking weed. So, his friend told us that we can buy 1gram of orange kush for 20 soles ( $7.50 aprox ) Im not sure, if thats orange kush, so, how can I recognize orange kush? At least we want some good weed, but we dont want to get schawgged.

Btw, he also told us that he was selling Kush (im not sure if thats the same as orange kush) 3.2 grams for $18 aprox.

Are those good prices?

2. That was a popular strain years ago so I'm not sure if you would be getting a Kush strain for that little bit of $. He basically saw you guys and your naive little selves coming a mile away so he just slapped a name on it. Either way, just take care of business like the rest of us. Let's be honest here, not many of us knew what strain we were about to smoke our first time ever. Did u make a girl O the first time u ever hit? Answer is probably no, but either way you had a damn good time. Right? Same thing here with smoking, just grab that mother by the horns and hang on!

3. But do you think is a good deal? I mean, my friend wants to start with some decent weed and not schwagg.

4. Why not google the strain and compare the bud to the picture?

5. Thats what I did but I dont know if this guy can fake the weed or something?

6. It depends on the grow and phenotype, every plant looks different.

If it's good get it. No point in stressing out over it.

7. Google what characteristics good green has, and go off that :)

EDIT: Or the Blades can help ya :D

8. #8 thestonedstoner, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
  9. Once you get it post pics and we can tell you the quality, but it is basically impossible to tell what the strain is unless you buy it from a dispensary or a grower.

10. You can't "fake" weed. You can just call a batch of weed whatever you want though. Take a good look at a lot of the pics online and if the bud is relatively similar then it is probably what he says it is.

11. If you cant tell ts good u should at least know what bad weed looks like. If the smell is faint and its dry as hell and pale, its bad weed.

12. Are we seriously coaching someone on whether or not they're getting good smoke or not? OP, do you seriously, in all honesty, all jokes aside, NOT know what decent Cannabis looks like? Have you yourself personally ever consumed or purchased cannabis before?

13. Dude you're kidding me right, I'm about 100% sure your dealers some black thug. No one just calls weed "kush" unless it's one of them. No, he doesn't have orange kush. I'm sure he has some no name dank-ish ripping you off like .3 for 20$.

14. Kid is from South America, I thought all they had was brick and mucho coca!