Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and Camel Crushes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KieRendan, Feb 15, 2012.

1. So today I was getting ready to get into the shower and having just finished grinding my weed, I realized I had misplaced my bong! I had to improvise so I grabbed my pack of Camel Crushes that I bought a while back with some friends and had never used (I'm not much of a cigarette smoker) and I preceded to dump out the tobacco and replace it with my weed. I crushed the little ball in the filter and, having never experienced menthol besides Vicks Vapor Rub, It tasted amazing. Have you guys ever done this?

2. No, but since I smoke Camel Crush Bold, I must try now...how did I not think of this? Haha :p

3. How did you dump the tobacco out?

4. fine point pocket knife or knife make a small slit but not all the way down loosen the roll the machine put on the tobacco then simply dump and fill :smoke: can be a little tricky though so make sure its not your last cig or just dump enough to make it a spliff

5. You smoked weed with a cig filter??? Thought that didnt work. May be wrong tho.

6. It does work, it's just not recommended. It filters out smoke, which would otherwise have been in your lung if the filer wasn't there. It doesn't dissolve thc or anything like that, so it still works, it just won't be as effective as if you used some other method.

7. Camel Crushs are literally worse for you than regular cigs. They calcify your heart, bro. It literally will kill you by turning your heart to bone.

8. LOL. Nothing that I was able to find suggests that menthol cigarettes which is what a camel crush is when you crush will "calcify your heart". However menthol will make you hit a cigarette harder and longer than you normally would, it can also lead to more problem with your digestive system then non menthol stuff like esophageal problems, and stomach ulcer coming up more frequently in menthol smokers. Also next time try doing that and taking the filter out, see which one got you higher!

9. ...my heart better not turn to bone...that icy feeling is the shit!

10. I am so glad I never became a cigarette smoker, and never will.

• Like Like x 1

11. Try looking up menthol's crystallizing your lungs. Also it's a proven fact that cig filter will filter out atleast some THC.

12. [​IMG]

13. Yo we gonna turn into mutants and shit with rock hearts?

14. Can we still love with our rock hearts? :D

15. Love hurts, but "CALCIFYING you heart" sounds like it hurts more....

16. I've filled my crush bolds up with bud a few times... it's nice... One time i got high before i did it, went out doors and started smoking it... I'm about 95% of the way through it before i realize i never clicked the ball.

17. Yeah. It burnt like shit but the menthol was fun.

18. You do realize, of course, that, literally, the only difference between Crush and any other cig is the peppermint oil ball? Last time I checked, peppermint oil doesn't calcify your heart -_-

19. Yo everywhere I checked said that "menthol calcifying your heart/lungs" was an urban legend and that it is completely false. The only thing I found that suggested anything similar is that some people think that menthol can cause scar tissue to form on your lungs, doctors have debunked this as false, but people still think its true.

20. I hate menthols, prefer Marlboro special blends. But when I'm really stoned sometimes one of my friends would have a camel crush and me and my bestfriend came to the conclusion that when your fried and you smoke an uncrushed camel crush it taste like fucking ice-cream! Anyone else get that??