Getting high while playing sports?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Darthpot, Dec 14, 2009.

1. So far Ive played hockey and soccer high. I felt like I got better... but I did get a lot of praise when playing hockey high. Is it the heart beating faster? Blood pressure?

SO has anyone ever played a sport while high?

2. I've smoked a few times before playing soccer w/ friends and I definitely get a better feel for the ball. It seems to enhance my awareness too...although I do get winded faster haha

3. Yeah I think its awareness. Because when I got blazed playing hockey, I made tons of great passes.

4. i play baseball everyday high

i love it but sometimes when im stoned as fuck i cant see the ball right it like flickers lol

also 1 thing i hate is when i play high i get the worst cottonmouth ever

5. i play hockey high all the time.. i get mixed reactions, sometimes i feel better and sometimes i feel lazier.

6. I've trained high once (in swimming)

the water felt amazing but I performed poorly, I got a bit lazy :)

7. Man, i love playing basketball high, it feels so great, basketball is where my natural talent is, im about 6'5'' (in kicks) so i just dominate on the court if im blazed.
    Once i can let go of my anxiety i can play at full potential out there.
    im such a beast:cool:

8. And so modest aswell!

9. Yeah I think I get cottonmouth too. Its been awhile since I got high while playing a sport. I can I cant remember :p

10. I smoke at least one bowl before playing softball on thursday nights.

..Just gotta make sure I got that melon gatorade for cottonmouth.

11. I play soccer high all the time- and while I definitely get tired quicker, and may not have the same ball skills, my game intelligence is much better. I can pick a pass and create a play like nobody's business.

12. Baseball is hard but really fun while high... that is all

13. lmaooo

trust me u dont wanna remember

:D

14. I've played soccer high before. It's amazing and you feel like you're part of an episode in Captain Tsubatsa.:D

15. was this sarcasm?..

i wasnt trying to sound cocky:confused:

16. I've worked out high a few times at the gym and I have a hard time. I can't lift to much, I usually just sit down and watch my friends cuz I'm having such a hard time.

17. Thats how I feel. My dribbling doesnt effect me to much. But my awareness is higher thus I can make better plays with the ball.

18. It's in your head bro smoking weed before any type of competition generally isn't a good idea.You may be athletic and able to do things alot wouldn't like playing when high(im athletic and can do same)but i guarentee your not performing to your peak if your stoned.I assure you anybody who is a world champ at their sport was not high when accomplishing this feat.I also can guarentee they did not smoke while in training for whatever it is they are performing in,maybe a bit in the offtime but pothead i think not.

19. I go to water polo practice everyday stoned as fuck, the first time you jump in the pool it's crazy. Also some table tennis get's pretty intense too. Bong Pong, you play games to 3 and who ever loses packs the other a snap

20. I've heard of a dude that pitched a perfect game on acid..

jus' sayin.

I'm sure a lot of guys in the NBA smoke before they hit the court too..
    football, prolly the same..