Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. #1 ACole420, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    Well I did a search and not one Official NHL Thread came up. So any blades that love the sport of hockey this is the place to talk about it. Anyway I'm a huge New Jersey Devils fan. What's everyone elses favorite team?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rangers fan, also played a bit in my day, Sorry about the loss tonight. Gilroy is playing well for a rookie.

3. I saw the game tonight, gotta give the Ranger's props for playing a good game against the Devils.

Myself, I'll always be a Leafs fan(Pre season was great, regular season I'm lost) but my fave team is The Bruins.

4. Love hockey! Chicago is my favorite team, but also a fan of Boston.

Great OT game tonight too between Phili and DC . Ovechkin is a monster.

5. Vancouver, we haven't had the best start but we are cup contenders

6. the Canucks are my swecond favorite team, but nothing can rival my love for the Penguins, except mayby my hatred of the Flyers

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to see back to back Cups!!!!!!!!!

7. The Leafs are my team. *Insert bashing here*

That being said although I think they are going to make the playoffs this year in 8th (possibly 7th but I wouldn't bet on it) the last 2 years I've followed Chicago and Vancouver the closest. Really though, Leafs hockey isn't good hockey.

8. Kings fan for life!

9. It's so true man, but we just watch it for the love of it. Weird shit.

I came to say, I support the 'Nucks and the Bruins this year. Penguins gon get jumped like little nazi school girls, ya hear!?!

10. Let's go Buffalo.

11. GO PENS, Beat Ottawa tonight 4-1 :hello:

12. Hawks: Greatest. Comeback. Ever! goin to the dec 27th game against the preds! :hello:

13. Pens 1-0 right now.

Hell yeah

14. Lidstrom hits his 1000th point! Pretty impressive!

15. Impressive indeed.

But im from westren Pa, Lets go Pens!! Off to a good start this year, they seem coinfident, not cocky which is a good thing.

16. Pens are dangling all over the NHL's face right now, and I hope it never ends.

Lots of season left, and lots of talented teams.

17. Back 2 Back, you wait :)

18. I have to say:

"What is on the go with the Avs??? They have no business playing the way they do! Their team doesn't look this good on paper!

19. Thrashers:hello:

Were 3-1,could this be the year we finally do something?:eek:

20. In case you didn't know, the Ducks are going to win the Stanley Cup this season.
    Once Getzlaf gets off his ass and plays like he is supposed to, we got it all.

Also a big Capitals fan.

• Disagree Disagree x 1