2012-2013 NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Broosh, Jun 21, 2012.

1. i might try to get Andrew Hawkins off the waivers, i'd drop Rashad Jennings.

what do you think?

2. Get Hawkins. He looked really good on Monday.

SO glad I got CJ Spiller in like all my leagues. Gonna kill it this year.

3. im the gators in that Zro league if u want Jerm Finnley hit me up i need a RB/WR

i got stephen hill and alshon jeffery so make it happen them 2 could blow up quick

4. #584 devilzlettuce, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    Fair trade? Randy moss+Ronnie brown (he has mathews) for cj spiller+Sidney rice

Edit: oh and I'm 1-0 in my money league! Feels like this is my year

5. #585 Broosh, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    should i drop Rashad Jennings or Emmanuel Sanders for Andrew Hawkins?

with the hold out, MJD could be out of shape and get hurt. it's still a long shot, but E.Sanders is a long shot too haha.

6. [quote name='"Broosh"']should i drop Rashad Jennings or Emmanuel Sanders for Andrew Hawkins?[/quote]

Idk I think Gresham is still going to be the 2nd option in Cinn. Sanders doesn't have too much upside since Wallace & Brown are clearly in front of him but he was tied for the most targets last week. Should be productive this week Revis & Cromartie will be occupied.

7. Guy in my league wants to trade me Sidney rice and Peyton manning for ogletree and shaub should I do it?

I have Eli manning and RGIII and I'm deep at wr but maybe i could take the trade and deal one of the mannings for someone else like a rb I want spiller from him but he doesn't want to deal him

8. Jump on that deal. Peyton looks to be elite again, you could easily flip him for someone better than Ogletree.. just target the teams with the weakest QBs and you could probably get one of them to overpay.

Somebody offered me Ridley (who I was somewhat high on before, now I almost have a fantasy man-crush for him) for Antonio Brown. I tried to counter Colston for him, but he went back to this trade. Current skill players are:
    RB: Lynch/Murray/Mathews/Brown(IND)
    WR: Megatron/Brown/Colston/Amendola/DHB

I like my RBs, but I'm thinking I could grab Ridley in case Mathews is a bust yet again. And if he isn't a bust then I could just deal him away and still improve another position. I still love Brown's potential to be a top 10 WR, but I think I could be safe rolling with Megatron/Colston and using Ridley in the flex.. what do you guys think?

9. [quote name='"boomyo"']Jump on that deal. Peyton looks to be elite again, you could easily flip him for someone better than Ogletree.. just target the teams with the weakest QBs and you could probably get one of them to overpay.

Somebody offered me Ridley (who I was somewhat high on before, now I almost have a fantasy man-crush for him) for Antonio Brown. I tried to counter Colston for him, but he went back to this trade. Current skill players are:
    RB: Lynch/Murray/Mathews/Brown(IND)
    WR: Megatron/Brown/Colston/Amendola/DHB

I like my RBs, but I'm thinking I could grab Ridley in case Mathews is a bust yet again. And if he isn't a bust then I could just deal him away and still improve another position. I still love Brown's potential to be a top 10 WR, but I think I could be safe rolling with Megatron/Colston and using Ridley in the flex.. what do you guys think?[/quote]

Yea that's what I'm thinking I could deff come out with big name rb for manning. Gonna do the trade lets see what happens...

Idk boom, brown I think is going to have a huge year but ridley is lookin like a stud....I say do it. You can deal Mathews before he shows how much of a bust hes going to be and get another wr

10. I have mike williams, britt and bess

Would you drop any of them for alshon jeffrey or hawkins?

I'm thinking bess. I have calvin/julio, so really this would just be my option for a bye week. Maybe just a high potential player

Its ppr

11. Bess for Jeffery imo

12. WTF happened to Welker? Only four looks from Brady? That's good I have Julio Jones, Steve Smith, Dez Bryant, Torrey Smith and Randy Moss...

13. I was hearing that Welker was gonna be phased out this year.. I guess they meant from week 1.

14. The three receptions and 14 yards were Welker's lowest ever in Patriots uniform for a game in which he was not injured. The Pats are notorious in fantasy circles for tailoring their backfield game plans to the opponent. It now seems as if McDaniels will be going even more it with the passing game. The emergence of Stevan Ridley as a consistent ground threat also reduces the need for quick strikes to Welker in an effort to sustain drives.

15. who do i start flex this week:

Kyle Rudolph (who i'm leaning towards), Alshon Jeffery, or Andrew Hawkins?

16. Ok so he countered me he wants ogletree and Randall cobb and Eli manning for Sidney rice and Peyton manning. Should I do it?

17. ? Alfred Morris @ STL or Michael Bush @ GB ?

18. [quote name='"TNA"']? Alfred Morris @ STL or Michael Bush @ GB ?[/quote]

I think morris

19. ^ still have that question. also, my friend might offer me Amendola for Jeffery. i might take it simply bc amendola is the #1 and he'd be a decent flex every week.

20. I'd keep Jeffrey. I like him a lot this year.

Amendola is supposed to be good every single year and never is