WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Shield- Ambrose, rollins, reigns, bryan 

VS

The Corporation- Cena, Orton, HHH, Vince

Or something like that

2. That ending was sick. I thought he was gonna cash in! Randy fuckin orton!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Man I can not wait until Randy finally turns heel again. I've been waiting for him to ever since his legend killer days. As far as random rock themes go. Apart from zigglers this will always be a favorite of mine

http://youtu.be/5ERJ1nFkEwQ

He was my absolute favorite back then and I can't wait until he's my favorite now. After hearing interviews about him talking about wrestling. And how Christian is his favorite person so work with of all time I have nothing but respect for Randal. 

4. #5264 bluntmanIVXX, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    Wrestlemania XXX just for fun... I made it fun to read lol.

0. RVD vs Del Rio vs Fandango (US Title) Pre-show
    Fandango becomes face and stops dancing and just does high flying moves in the ring and gets over with the fans. He wins the US title. Del Rio still heel is miserable after losing the WHC and states that he is still the best and owns America and will prove it by winning the US title. RVD is a pothead. Fandango retains and everyone loves it.

WRESTLEMANIA XXX STARTS, FIREWORKS, BOOM BOOM BOOM.

[​IMG]

MCMAHON STRUTS DOWN THE RAMP AND INTRODUCES THE HOST OF THE NIGHT: MIC FOLEY!!! AWESOME MUSIC HITS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. Ryback vs Wyatt, Last Man Standing
    Ryback becomes an ultimate bully and attains Goldberg-status. He cannot be beat and does not care for titles anymore. He feuds with Langston for a bit. He fucks everyone up until he comes across the Wyatt family. Kane is now part of the family and gets injured by Ryback. Ryback takes out the others until Wyatt is left, and they have a showdown at Wrestlemania. Last Man Standing. Wyatt wins with his deadly finisher on a steel chair. Ryback's streak ends.

2. Rollins vs Ambrose (IC Title) Ladder Match
    Reigns gets injured and they lose the tag titles. Ambrose loses the US title. Things are not looking good for The Shield so they split up. Rollins becomes face, new attire, and gets over in singles matches. Ambrose still heel continues to cut badass promos and climbs the ladder to the IC title, but now Rollins wants a shot. Face Rollins vs Heel Ambrose. Ladder Match. It doesnt matter who wins bc this will be an awesome match regardless.

[​IMG]

3. Ziggler vs Rhodes (WHC) Cage Match
    Rhodes beats Sandow for the Money In The Bank contract and eventually cashes in to become WHC. He feuds Axel (former WHC) for a bit. Ziggler being ultimate face challenges Rhodes to Steel Cage Match to get back what was once his. Axel comes out and stays outside of the cage. As Ziggler wins and climbs down the cage, Axel beats the shit out of him.

[​IMG]

4. Cena vs Undertaker (Streak)
    Cena not being in the title scene anymore challenges the streak. He is semi-heel now but will fully turn after losing against the streak. It takes 3 tombstones and 2 last rides to finally put Super Cena away.

[​IMG]

5. Punk vs Austin (Once In A Lifetime)
    Punk cuts multiple promos about Austin and disses him. Calls him an alcoholic redneck. He faces Orton for the WWE title but Austin interferes and stunners Punk. This sets up the feud for the real Once In A Lifetime match. Austin wins after 3 stunners, the last one being a kick-counter-spin stunner like the one he did to HBK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WenLPbiK0B0

6. Bryan vs Orton (WWE Title)
    Orton eventually cashes in and goes on a nice WWE title run. Bryan wins the Royal Rumble and challenges Orton for the title. At the end of the match, the ref is knocked out and Orton goes for the RKO. Angle comes out of nowhere and olympic slams Orton, giving Bryan the win. OMFG!

[​IMG]

Hope it was fun to read lol any comments?

5. I dig it for the most part. 1 too many gimmick matches in there though.

6. My prediction: RVD wins all the belts!

Seriously though, he needs a feud.

7. Holy fuck, cena's elbow IS super weird lookin...

8. And Harper plays his role perfectly, the creepy swamp folk "yeah yeah yeah" chants all through out the match are great. I just hope he can be given a point in the future where he can go on his own, he's a great wrestler beyond what they allow him to do as Luke Harper

9. Heel Randy Orton was the best in the business during his big WWE run I think it was 08-2010 about. His fued with Cena was money. I was there at Summerslam 07, the crowd was really pro Randy, and hated Cena (Us NJ fans were smart then too lol)

I remember HHHs return that night was crazy)

10. This is my Mania 30 predictions @[member="BluntMan"]

Number one its Mania 30..so I think its going to have 3 main events.

I say/want
    Punk vs Austin (HHH vs Vince story line)
    Taker vs Cena
    Rock vs Brock

If Rock don't wrestle u just do Brock vs Taker and Cena vs Punk in the Mcmahon story

11. brock vs taker would be sick

but cena vs punk has already been done

12. So has Brock vs Taker, Cena vs Taker, Rock vs Brock, Cena vs Lesnar etc etc. Any way u look at it its been done it just hasn't been done on that scale. Punk vs Cena with HHH and McMahon in one or the others corner for control of WWE has never been done before tho haha

13. I don't think Brock should face Taker. Any match they have is just going to be dissapointing after their sick ass Hell in a Cell match.

14. yeah the scene with hunter and stephanie was pretty badass... triple h is responsible for everything good in wwe, he knows what the fans want and he is less concerned about profits, unlike mcmahon... but stephanie looked cute as hell hahaha

15. wwe memes!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. more!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. lawlz!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I fucking called that Ziggler/Kaitlyn vs AJ/Big E at Summerslam match getting added.I just know how the E works I keep telling yall

19. Don't. Feel too special, wwe has been super predictable for years

20. Idk man its been damn good as of late and even longer.

Lesnar coming out Monday totally surprised me