CFL Bubbleponic closet grow: First day under 12/12

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by schmuck9987, Oct 1, 2011.

1. My grow -
    For vegging I am using a SuperBox 10 plant, 200w CFL, bubbleponics system

For Flowering I have a normal closet with 4 x 55w @ 2700k, 2 x 26w @ 2700k, and then 2 x 13w @ 3500k for shits and giggles (they are Deodorizing bulbs, trying to see if they will help with the smell from my skunky closet). Along the side and bottom I have another 80w and 30w worth of tube florescent s
    The bushy lady front and center is a barney's indica dominant , and the 2 on either sides are sativas from a friends mother plant.
    The closet is wrapped in mylar, and there are 3 fans going at all times, 2 from the sides and one blowing from above. To make sure my girls didn't get short of breath I put a CO2 breather in the top of the closet.
    Outside of the closet I have a cheap air purifier/ ionizer
    My first grow so feel free to let me know how I'm screwing it up
    skunky closet - Imgur

2. I'm pretty interested man, be sure to keep it updated! I'm starting up another grow pretty soon, and am considering a DWC or a Bubbleponic SoG. Looking forward to seeing the results!

3. #3 twich, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    I also used the space blankets for Mylar but found out that it reflects alot of the heat back true Mylar soakes up a little more heat and reflects less back. Let me know how it goes I might switch back to the space blankets. Its getting colder now so i can use a little heat

4. Photo would be nice?

"V"

5. Check out mines I posted it in the wrong thread